Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Omg I'm down!!

last week I got out of sorts so I'm back on track with eating and working out. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 189.0 lbs!! I want to get down to 145 later on but still.... I've been stuck in the 190:s for a month and a half. I only worked out once last week so I think that has something to do with my weight. Now if I can keep going!!

Replies

• keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    OMG this is my goal I have been stuck in the 190's for a whole year and I am trying to get down to the 180's myself. I gained 8 pounds during the holidays a I have been giving my best effort about two months now I am back down to 194 but those five pounds are so hard to get rid of. You give me hope
  • Tiffas82
    Tiffas82 Posts: 6
    OMG this is my goal I have been stuck in the 190's for a whole year and I am trying to get down to the 180's myself. I gained 8 pounds during the holidays a I have been giving my best effort about two months now I am back down to 194 but those five pounds are so hard to get rid of. You give me hope

Awe!!! Thank you!!!! I'm glad that I've helped you.
  • SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    I have been the same but at 170! I haven't been able to break the 170 mark in 2 months but this week I am starting back strong!! I want to be 155 by summer!
  • Tiffas82
    I have been the same but at 170! I haven't been able to break the 170 mark in 2 months but this week I am starting back strong!! I want to be 155 by summer!
    Yo can do it!!!!
  • keep up the good work ladies! Make some small changes and I am sure you can move down to the next weight :smile:
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    I'm in the 190s I am impatient waiting for the 180s. It should be soon!
  • scrambl3dm3gs42
    scrambl3dm3gs42 Posts: 1,115 Member
    I just can't wait to get under the 200 mark! :/
    lol
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    woo hoo!!! good for you It feels great breaking those zeros
  • Tiffas82
    My arms and hands are fat in my picture.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Awesome job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!