New ♥ In need of friends (preferably in their 20s to 40s ) and motivation.

Options
Hello! I'm just looking for positive energy on my feed. I'm new here and would like to go through my journey with people who are around my age or close enough to it. I'm 23 years old and very ill-informed about weight loss and struggling with a binge-eating disorder so I can take all the help I can get. I have a long road ahead of me so I'm trying to make it count before my body gives up on me :)

A little bit about myself! I do not eat animals ♥ I'm an artist, I work for Disney (not in the animation department) and I'm also going to college to hopefully become a museum curator.

Dislikes: Olives, Avocados, Rude people, Ignorance

If you would like to be added, please comment here! I would love it very much ♥ have a great day! I would love to get to know you guys as well :)

Replies

• Farm_Girl_Strong
    Farm_Girl_Strong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love to help motivate you! I'm just a bit older than you (27) and in the process of getting my weight back to where it was 'pre-babies'. Good for you and beating your disorder and working to have a healthy relationship with food!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 also. Been doing insanity and bo staff.
  • Mermaid_s
    Mermaid_s Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks!!
  • kagira13
    kagira13 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey you should look into the b12 shot with phentermine appetite suppressant. I've been doing it for almost a week now and it's already showing with just working out and proper dieting
  • kagira13
    kagira13 Posts: 4
    Options
    kagira13 wrote: »
    Hey you should look into the b12 shot with phentermine appetite suppressant. I've been doing it for almost a week now and it's already showing with just working out and proper dieting
    . 3 small portion meals a day and some snacking
    Low carb diet
  • maxi9511
    maxi9511 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 31 and just trying to eat healthily and get a few pounds off, I'm a mom to 1 and would like to make the most of my body before I'm too old lol, would like to be fitness pal friends :)
  • rgdodgeman81
    rgdodgeman81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm 33 went from 286 to 228 and going. Always looking for new friends for help and info.
  • Meggers003
    Meggers003 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    23! Needing new friends/ support as well. Open diary :smile:
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    i'm 45 from the UK, do l count x
  • Mermaid_s
    Options
    . 3 small portion meals a day and some snacking
    Low carb diet

I would like to know more about this for sure! It's definitely hard for me to suppress my binge disorder.
  • Mermaid_s
    Options
    i'm 45 from the UK, do l count x

:) i'll accept

• gemgemz130
    gemgemz130 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm 29 and only recently joined MFP! Happy to be added for inspiration and support. Im a mum of 2. Ive always been up and down with my weight. Good luck x
  • nattygil27
    nattygil27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Natalie, I'm 23 and I also struggle with binge-eating, although I've been doing a little better. Hope we can be friends
  • leanneyeomans
    leanneyeomans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 and I'm like you, trying to stop myself from binge eating!! I've got no friends on here so would love one! X
  • kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you need any help with exercise ideas or recipes, just let me know. I used to be a personal trainer.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am 32, and always looking for new mfp friends!! Good luck to you!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 34, almost 35. Very into lifting and a little bit of cardio too. I am happy to support and motivate! :)
  • jenndt
    jenndt Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey guys I'm 31 and from the UK looking for like minded folk to inspire and be inspired by. I'm 10lb down and another 11-14lb to go. Love food way too much but cutting back and eating smaller portions and a newbie to running!
  • Ili_g
    Ili_g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im 26 looking for more motivating friends as well!
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24, you're more than welcome to add me :smile: