New ♥ In need of friends (preferably in their 20s to 40s ) and motivation.

Options

Replies

• Mermaid_s
    Mermaid_s Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Still looking for some friends! getting back on track
  • Ladymiko
    Ladymiko Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am a former binge eater. It took a lot to of pain to crack the habit, but it is totally do-able! It was hard with huge junk food addiction, combined with emotional eating. It becomes a bad habit that is difficult to overcome. You can add me if you need some motivation in that area.
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I eat when I get bored at work but I'm being good this week! I have my food diary I'm keeping up with...well at least for the past 3 days lol Always looking for encouragement and support, especially the second half of this year!

I'm 31 btw. :)

• starreeyed
    starreeyed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I added you! Love having friends to motivate and who help me too!
  • pugapie
    pugapie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello im 23 from Philippines Looking for Friends here to share experiences and For Motivation :) Facebook msg me @ an2nie91@yahoo.com
  • mrsbosch84
    mrsbosch84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, and would love to be friends! I'm looking for more people to help keep me motivated and accountable!
  • Smakl
    Smakl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 23 as well and would really benefit from support and motivation from others. Please add me :smiley: thanks!
  • seangilmer1
    seangilmer1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    29m/ CA. I'm also looking for more Fitness friends, for mutual motivation.
  • Mermaid_s
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! o:)
  • Mermaid_s
    Options
    Bump <3
  • thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I also dislike olives. Feel free to add me!
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 35. Is that to old?
  • tellypooh
    tellypooh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mermaid_s wrote: »
    Hello! I'm just looking for positive energy on my feed. I'm new here and would like to go through my journey with people who are around my age or close enough to it. I'm 23 years old and very ill-informed about weight loss and struggling with a binge-eating disorder so I can take all the help I can get. I have a long road ahead of me so I'm trying to make it count before my body gives up on me :)

A little bit about myself! I do not eat animals ♥ I'm an artist, I work for Disney (not in the animation department) and I'm also going to college to hopefully become a museum curator.

Dislikes: Olives, Avocados, Rude people, Ignorance

If you would like to be added, please comment here! I would love it very much ♥ have a great day! I would love to get to know you guys as well :)

Hi! I'm Chantel. I work for Walgreens. I'm 25 and I've always been obese since a very early age. I grew up in a very unhealthy environment. My grandmother raised me, so if we weren't eating out, it was like big meals all day every day. The kind where you have a slab of fatty meat, potatoes, and corn. And bread, lots of it. I also got picked on for my weight, so when I was younger I would stress eat on top of that.

I would love to help and stay positive with you!

I like history, manga, books, and gaming. And mangos.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me xx
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, married with four kids and getting back to pre-married, pre-pregnancy me or as close as I can get to it. So far I've lost 11kg (26lbs) since March and 14kg (30lbs) left to lose before I reach my target weight. Might stop before then if I feel like I'm too skinny. I love history, books and working out. And love life. Add me!
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    hey all, hope you are all having a great week, 32 year old British guy living in Sevenoaks, Kent. come say hello
  • Mermaid_s
    Options
    Adding you guys <3:)
  • Mermaid_s
    Options
    Bump~
  • nicks28
    nicks28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and am always up for motivation whether I can give it and or when I need it. My working towards getting more active and trying to loose weight.
  • gabywithoneb
    gabywithoneb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello!!