30 days of Insanity down

Options
I know it's harder to see small changes when you're as big as I am, but to me I feel like you can see a small change in my midsection..I'm hoping it's just not my hopeful thinking lol. Regardless, I feel so much stronger now compared to the first week.

30days.jpg

Replies

• MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    yes you can see a diffference.... your arms too! Great job.......... KEEP IT UP ;0)
  • zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    there is a change what r you doing!!!!
  • Emmy_Ann
    Emmy_Ann Posts: 60
    Options
    I don't think you need any confirmation, but you can obviously see a change!! Great job, you know you're doing well, keep it up!
  • vinny536
    vinny536 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can see it for sure. have you taken measurements? Then in 30 more days you will have no doubts about it since you can compare the before and after.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Well done!!
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely a change! Great job! I am also doing Insanity, and I know there is NO WAY to not get a better midsection when doing this crazy workout. Keep up your hard work-it is paying off!:drinker:
  • cpbarrett
    cpbarrett Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference. Good work!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. Your arms, mid section and back. Great job, you are doing great!!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing great!! I can't wait to see the "60 day of Insanity down" post!! Keep going girl!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I can so see a difference. I reckon you are going to have one pert bottom there. Well done, I take my hat off to you.
  • spoiltrotten1
    Options
    I can absolutely see the difference!! Great job!!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Tanita has a scale Model BC1000 and Withings has a similar model.
    Both of these are over $150 so they are a bit of an expense. However they have a couple of extra features that show your progress in working out even if you can't see it yourself.

The Tanita is the one I'm familiar with. In addition to weight, body fat percentage, and hydration levels, the BC-1000 Body Composition Monitor provides measurements on muscle mass, overall physique rating, daily caloric intake, metabolic age rating, bone mass, and visceral fat. Best of all it has no readout on the unit but transmits the information wirelessly to your computer for graphing and comparison with previous dates.

Is it worth the money for you, maybe or maybe not. Personally I'm a nerd, in most groups I am The Nerd. So I like numbers and details. There are times that I work myself to death for a week and the mirror just shows the same old fat guy. This unit at least shows me that I'm making progress that will pay off later.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Oh you can tell you look smaller! Good job keep it up!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing great!! I can't wait to see the "60 day of Insanity down" post!! Keep going girl!

Me too! Insanity is hard! Your doing terrific!
  • cclair1974
    cclair1974 Posts: 16
    Options
    woohoo!!!! great job!
  • mrsmulhern
    mrsmulhern Posts: 15
    Options
    U Look GREAT! U can totally see a difference! You've def. shrunk down a size all around! Way To Go!!!!!!!!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Wow, not a small difference that is a big difference. Good for you! Keep up the good work!!! Can't wait to see 60 days!
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    I think your *ahem* behind looks smaller too. It's definitely working.
  • Mayreni
    Mayreni Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I was on the fence about starting this regimen, now I'm convinced. You look awesome, keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    You can TOTALLY see a difference! Great work girl! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!