Would love to see some 1200cal diaries.

Options
If you are keeping an open diary and have a daily calorie goal of 1200 or close to it, I'd really like to see it. I need some food and meal inspiration. Please respond to this thread. Thanks!

Replies

• isalo1300
    isalo1300 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello! My daily calorie goal is 1200. My dairy is open so feel free to friend me :smile:
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I don't mind if you take a look. Ignore Feb. 21 though (I believe that is the correct date), my mom and I went out that weekend and I was allowing myself to "indulge" for the day.
  • TasiaTa
    TasiaTa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open. Lol. I think this is a great idea. Most of the people I am friends with have a much larger calorie allotment. I'm 5 foot nothing so every calorie counts!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I am working at keeping to 1200 calories for the past week only. Not easy but feel free to take a peek
  • BlueDaisy717
    BlueDaisy717 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey my daily goal is 1450 but a lot of the time I net closer to 1200. Diary open to friends feel free to add me :)
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1200 but I usually net 1000 or below. I'm training for some half marathons and burn most of it off. But my diary is open and I usually have recipes in my dinner and lunch sections.
  • burnsjulia
    burnsjulia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, 1200 pre-exercise goal but I do eat what I add on in exercise. I cook a lot from scratch so many of the things here are based on recipes I've made. Yeah, and I'm bad - omitting nutrition for wine more than I should. :-)
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I'm around there, but usually end up lower. I'm a vegetarian, so I don't know how inspirational you'll find what I eat. It's open to have a look, though.
  • tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    mine is 1100 and it is open
  • Ms_LisaKay
    Ms_LisaKay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1400 & open, though, I wouldn't take my advice if I were you. ;)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I would go back a week though, since I haven't been hitting my calorie mark at all. Before last Monday is before I got sick.
  • momtoaz
    momtoaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. I try to stay around 1200 but there are days like Sunday I just needed more, this usually happens around full moon time I crave chocolate.
  • Ellaskat
    Ellaskat Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I started at 1240, moved to 1200 about 4 weeks ago. I cook all my meals so if you see something you like feel fee to ask for a recipe. PS I count cals weekly, not daily so I have room to eat more or less based on hunger.
  • caress_elesase
    Options
    I've been trying to hit 1200, but I always seem to be under, apart from today when I went over board :(
  • kimberlydgarcia
    kimberlydgarcia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1,290. I eat lots of things a day! You can look if you'd like.
  • jennifermhine
    jennifermhine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 so feel free to add me.
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty boring eater, but I typically don't go past 1200 a day. Feel free to friend me, my diary will be open :)
  • VikkaVoss
    VikkaVoss Posts: 16
    Options
    My daily goal is 1,200, also. If it's not open, I'll figure out how to do so tonight. Feel free to friend me, as well & best of luck to everyone here!
  • VikkaVoss
    VikkaVoss Posts: 16
    Options
    TasiaTa wrote: »
    I think mine is open. Lol. I think this is a great idea. Most of the people I am friends with have a much larger calorie allotment. I'm 5 foot nothing so every calorie counts!

That's cute, Tasia. Both of my sisters & my mum are 5', as well, so they have to curb the sweet tooth they've all inherited. I don't have the sweet tooth, but my super human strength is needed to resist a few fried items.

Great, happy pic. Best of luck!
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    1200 is the bare minimum you need to function on a day to day basis. I was at 1200, but started meeting with a personal trainer at LA Fitness and he advised 1200 calories a day is unhealthy and it should be between 1400-1500 to lose weight