Seeking breakfast recipes using eggs

Options
Hi all, any creative recipes for breakfast. I am on the go all week, so if you have any ideas on what I can prepare ahead of time to grab and go in the mornings. I do a lot of boiled eggs. Weekends are easier

Replies

• amberandroid1
    amberandroid1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use a muffin pan and bake 2 slices of ham as the cups, filled with either a sliver of avocado or cheese (depending on your diet preference) and then crack an egg on top and bake. It is good either cold or reheated. I've kept them in a plastic bag in my fridge for up to a week.
  • jbcoda
    jbcoda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Make a quiche using grated potatoes or sweet potatoes as the crust. Bake the crust first and fill it with eggs, egg whites, bacon, vegetables or cheese. Great for breakfast or for lunch with a salad.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I like to quickly fry an egg with Pam cooking spray and sriracha seasoning and add it to a toasted English muffin with a slice of cheese and some spinach. Usually about 240 calories and I add a Greek yogurt and some clementines to round it out. My favorite weekend meal unless I decide to do an omelette. The eggs mixed with mushrooms, onions, peppers, seasoning, and choice of meat baked in a muffin tin are pretty yummy too. They can be quickly reheated and keep well in the fridge in a ziploc baggie.
  • momsfavoritechild
    momsfavoritechild Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Appreciate you taking the time to share.
    Great ideas. :smile: