New to this. . Motivation needed!!
  • chelsinbama
    chelsinbama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me!:) need support and motivation.
  • azrieljustice
    azrieljustice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi people I am looking for some friends to help me on my journey for weight loss. My first time counting calories and first time on mfp. Add me to help each other out and encourage each other. For motivation and commitment . :)
  • _countrycutie
    Options
    Hey I don't have many friends on this thing! I would love to have more that will keep me motivated! Feel free to add me
  • SnackyMel
    Options
    I have seriously made a million of these accounts. Each time, I get ashamed and delete my account. Then I suck it up after a binge week and start all over again, lol. I'm sorry if some of you used to be on an old account of mine, it is entirely possible. Bwahaha. :p

I need this time to be final though. I think I just need a little motivation, and coming from friends as well as making myself put the effort in... It really needs to click this time.

So if anyone wants to give me an *kitten* kicking... Add me!
  • MizzouTigerAlum
    MizzouTigerAlum Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been vigilantly tracking my food and exercise for a few days now and am going to stick with this. I've been doing the TurboFire program for a few months. Looking to lose about 30-40 pounds. I lost 15 pounds two years ago and gained it back. For now, I just want to get back to how I was 2 summers ago in my profile picture (I'm the short one in the middle). Please add me so we can motivate and encourage each other! Let's do this friends! :)
    To a happier, healthier life!
  • sherrsuntha
    sherrsuntha Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • melanieescalante14
    melanieescalante14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm friend les!!
  • ernurse167
    ernurse167 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people to compare my stats with and to hold me accountable for logging in regularly. If you want to be one of those people, please add me!!!
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Me too
  • melliejane4u
    Options
    Please add me. Always looking to help others.
  • evelynsalim
    Options
    just started using MFP again.. looking for friends so we can help motivate each others. feel free to send me a friend request
  • Crosfitjunkie
    Crosfitjunkie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    #Letsdothis :p
  • Teej114
    Teej114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi✌️
  • xo_aprmn
    xo_aprmn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi☺️
  • Trinaann70
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I feel that having people around you during this journey of ours makes it more successful and fun.
  • TessaSoltis
    Options
    Add me! I have no fiends on MFP yet :)
  • leoface09
    leoface09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends! Please add me :)
  • mkopenits
    mkopenits Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Always looking to make some new friends! Espescially if they are involved in fitness! Let's keep each other motivated and have a good time doing it! Add me and I'll be sure to add back!!
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends!