Impossible Or I Am Possible (With pics)

Options
rbyrne42
rbyrne42 Posts: 2
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone,

I have been using this app for awhile and it's the first time i am in this forum. Why it took me so long to know such a cool thing like this existed?. So many inspiring stories and awesome tips for dieting. Thanks ya'll so much.

For the last couple months, I have been trying to challenge myself and the hardest one was to be on diet. I have been putting it off for the last 10 years. I was happy with my weight no matter what. If my clothes were no longer fit, i bought new one. Loosing weight is like my impossible goal since i love to eat more than anything else.

For the very first time in years, i stepped on the scale and saw the number i havent seen for a decade. Over 30 lbs off the body within 6 months of dieting and it's all started with the thought of challenging myself and pushing it to the limit. I was happy before and I am even happier now. I feel so much better and more energy thanks to the change in diet and doing more exercises.

It's all about what you think it's possible and we all can do it. In my case, it's the change from the food i put into my mouth and all the exercises i didn't even bother to put any efforts in before. It's a lot of green smoothies, vegetables, lean meats on the diet. It's 4,5 healthy snacks a day and hours of walking and zumba in the last couple months.

Going from zero willpower to the extreme determination, i know it's not just the weight we lost. It's also the self confidence we gain from making things possible. What is your final straw?. I want to hear.

h6pb9cnh44vu.jpg

Replies