I really need a buddy for this journey

Options
I am a middle aged woman who let herself go
for too long. I need to get into shape. I am hoping for support from anyone

Replies

• MFPUser76223
    Options
    Welcome :)
    1. Step: log in everyday. It keeps you motivated :)
  • osteological
    osteological Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm always open to new friend requests, and I have an open diary if you're looking for food ideas!

Just remember that things will go at the pace that's best for your body, and try not to get frustrated <3
  • Rosebud605
    Rosebud605 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support. I have just started tracking food and am detoxing from sugar. I know beginning is always the worst
  • cyclingrick73
    cyclingrick73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm anyways looking for new friends. Add me it you like and we can support each other
  • zorks4ever
    Options
    We are here for you, @Rosebud605. I feel the same way.
  • Rosebud605
    Options
    How far along are you with weight loss journey? I am in first week and have a headache from sugar detox.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello Rosebud, Citizen Kane here ;-P Feel free to add me for motivation and shenanigans. I am serious about losing weight but that's where my seriousness ends.
    If anyone else wants to add me y'all can, just please add a little note to your request.
  • Kjninabiebs
    Kjninabiebs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Rosebud605, I'm middle aged as well and ready to get my hot body back! Feel free to add me to help with motivation too:) with a little effort we can get back into those skinny jeans by summer!
  • Rosebud605
    Options
    What a wonderful thought! Are you following any diet plan?
  • Rosebud605
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Hello Rosebud, Citizen Kane here ;-P Feel free to add me for motivation and shenanigans. I am serious about losing weight but that's where my seriousness ends.
    If anyone else wants to add me y'all can, just please add a little note to your request.

• tiastahl
    tiastahl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like. i'm always looking for buddies to support and to get support from.
  • Rosebud605
    Options
    Thanks! This is the first week for me. Having the headaches at moment. Hope it passes soon
  • C1aire80
    C1aire80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting started. That's probably the hardest part. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Rosebud605
    Options
    Thanks. I had a headache earlier and went into gas station for something to drink. I left with a light lemonade and string cheese. Boy I really wanted sugar.