New

Options
AMH1970
AMH1970 Posts: 13 Member
Struggled with weight my entire life. Have several health conditions and really need to lose 100 lbs. Having a hard time getting focused/ motivated to do this but I'm going to give it another go. I'm tired of hurting every time I get up to walk. Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• Tearie84
    Tearie84 Posts: 10
    Options
    You can do it I wish u the best of luck
  • AMH1970
    Options
    Thank you!
  • william00769
    Options
    Keep trying, stay focused, and good luck!
  • cmanningjr
    cmanningjr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do it.. One day at a time..
  • AMH1970
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I've lost 125 lbs and looking to lose another 40-50. Add me if you like
  • markjbruns
    markjbruns Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Once you get started losing it can become additive. Good luck and try to have some fun with it along the way.
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! You can do this!!!!!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    There will surely be ups and downs. Never give up and good luck in your endeavors!
  • dimitriosg2002
    dimitriosg2002 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wish you the best of luck. Although, as markjbruns said above: "Once you get started losing it can become additive". So, be careful.

Keep your logs properly updated (give access to whoever you think can help and motivate you on this journey) and the workouts as well, so you can have a clue on what's going on with your nutrition.

Losing weight and maintaining your physique in your 40's is a big challenge. Your metabolism is used to some other routine, but even though there's nothing to worry about! You'll get used to the new one :wink:

I hope you're ready to take it, handle it and be very strong as well :smile:

In doubt, ASK here and GOOGLE it.
    If confused, ASK again! There's no silly questions. :smile:

We know that the internet nowadays have literally everything you need, though, f needed, do not hesitate to consult a doctor for further information and explanation.

Again, best of luck!!!
  • elizabeths901
    elizabeths901 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wish you the best of luck. Although, as markjbruns said above: "Once you get started losing it can become additive". So, be careful.

Keep your logs properly updated (give access to whoever you think can help and motivate you on this journey) and the workouts as well, so you can have a clue on what's going on with your nutrition.

Losing weight and maintaining your physique in your 40's is a big challenge. Your metabolism is used to some other routine, but even though there's nothing to worry about! You'll get used to the new one :wink:

I hope you're ready to take it, handle it and be very strong as well :smile:

In doubt, ASK here and GOOGLE it.
    If confused, ASK again! There's no silly questions. :smile:

We know that the internet nowadays have literally everything you need, though, f needed, do not hesitate to consult a doctor for further information and explanation.

Again, best of luck!!!

Totally agree with these comments. Very positive and balanced.

We all need that.

Good luck and keep us all up to date with progress.... good and bad...
  • elizabeths901
    elizabeths901 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    cmanningjr wrote: »
    You can do it.. One day at a time..

I've been known to take it an hour at a time when I've felt weak willed.

Good luck. Stay strong in mind and body