people who have completed 30 day shred...

Options
What were your results like? any weightloss? inches lost? I'm on day 4 at the moment, still on level 1!

Replies

• susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred during the month of April. I lost 10 pounds and 7 1/4 inches. I shredded every day and sometimes did the elliptical and stationary bike in the evenings. I am now doing Ripped in 30 and hoping for similiar results!
  • maillekelly
    maillekelly Posts: 132
    Options
    10lb! wow in 30 days thats amazing!
  • ashleymcquown
    Options
    great program...when i did it over the summer i definitely noticed i was more toned....gotta get back on that
  • Sc4ever
    Sc4ever Posts: 33
    Options
    ordered it so I will be starting soon im curious to see how its worked for others too
    Have a great day! :glasses:
  • healthekate
    healthekate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did the Shred along with other exercise DVDs, plus jogging, walking, and limiting calories. I did not always do it every day, but instead brought it into my mix and usually did it at least 4 days/week. During that month, I lost 8.5 pounds, though I'm sure it was everything combined -- not just the Shred. I KNOW the Shred is the reason I became so much more toned, though, and I saw a huge change in my endurance and strength. The Shred made my old workouts too easy and I had to step it up a notch -- which is great! I have since moved on to Six Week Six Pack and No More Trouble Zones, and I plan on buying Banish Fat Boost Metabolism next. I love Jillian. No More Trouble Zones is my favorite thus far. Enjoy!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i just finished it..well i kind of graduated myself after day 8 of level 3!
    I lost 7 lbs and have yet to redo my measurements- but have TOTALLY noticed my arms, legs, butt, abs (so everything) is more toned & less flab!! Husband has noticed as well!!

My belt went down 2 notches after about 2-3 weeks! (it took me almost 1.5 to 2 months to complete it- i did NOT do it everyday. But as you start to notice changes- it does motivate you to do keep at it!! )

i just started 30 day ripped this morning & am enjoying that as well!!

good luck:)
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in the middle of my 30 day shred. I did 10 days of Level 1, and five days ago upped it to Level 2. I thought I was recovering way too quickly, so starting yesterday I added in Level 1 after Level 2. :) It works nicely for me.

I also ride horses, so I get quite a bit of exercise that way, but my body is used to it so I have to amp it up a notch.

I'm also going to be going to the gym three times a week for cardio and some weights. I haven't measured myself since I started, but I know I'm more toned.

I love it! I will be getting more of her DVD's soon.
  • maillekelly
    maillekelly Posts: 132
    Options
    Ohh thats all so good! I'm excited now, I have p90x too, was wondering if I should switch to that, but you guys make me wanna keep going with this one!! I really want to lose 20lb in the next 3 months hmmm
  • nikkijedlo
    nikkijedlo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did the the 30 Day Shred for 30 consecutive days. Also did running, rollerblading, and/or Zumba almost every day with it. No weight loss, but 8.75" gone. My clothes fit better than they did when I was at 135 last fall (10lbs lighter than now). Big time toning! Love this dvd! :)
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    :: butts in ::

I have a quick question. Do you work the same muscles every day - or different ones?

:: butts out ::
  • nikkijedlo
    nikkijedlo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :: butts in ::

I have a quick question. Do you work the same muscles every day - or different ones?

:: butts out ::

I am not a weight lifter. 30DS is really as close as I've come to strength training (yes, it is sad, I know. lol). The DVD has 3 levels. I would say (again, my opinion) that it's a full body work out in each level, but the same muscles every time. Hits the main ones - lots of quads, calves, biceps, and abs, with a little cardio thrown in.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Heres a link to my results that i post a few weeks ago. My results are listed first but by the time i figured out how to post pics they ended up on page 2 :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/220961-30-day-shred-results
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I only lost 2.6lbs but lost 11 inches :) I did it a total of 26 days, was trying for 30 straight, but things would come up :(

Good Luck!! I love JM!!

Doing Ripped in 30 now!!