victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    This evening's supper:

Bisketti Turkeyburger Helper
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    l1hmruhw9cg9.jpg

Sweet potato noodles with Paleo "Thai peanut" sauce.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Will make my bisketti turkeyburger helper soon. Will try and get pics!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I started with a bowl of Yellow bean soup. Then had unstuffed peppers, Jalapeno poppers, stir-fry {with extra corn} and green beans. Dessert was Angel food cake, 'lite' chocolate ice cream and strawberries. Everything was good.

tv7387oebirt.jpg

dinlcxoqtixk.jpg

66c5y2ic0est.jpg

031.JPG 866.1K
    039.JPG 1003.4K
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I continued the soup reduction project. Tonight with a bowl of 13 bean soup with extra veggies. Then had a omelette with 4 cheese Mexican and Peach Pineapple Chipotle Salsa. {I forgot to add the half oz of milk} I served the bacon on the side because I didn't want to wait for it to cook before I started the omelettes. Also had green beans and toast. Everything was real good. {and easy} Something sweet later on.

hsrzwvftvmks.jpg

f5dnjhokenn8.jpg

• trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Home made bean soup,toast with thin slice of colby cheese & 3 slices of sliced tomato. Dessert was a serving of vanilla ice cream,sprinkled with frozen mixed berries.
  • larrodarro
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sorry for the vast quantities of pictures, but there was lots of bowls of stuff tonight. Starting with the soup of the day, {Bob's Red Mill} beans and veggies. I put a pot of peas on to cook slow this afternoon while I worked outside. Margie's friend sent us a mess of turnip greens {and a sweet potato pie}. Margie was ready to try SOTO's {a friend from another thread} chicken fajitas, and rotisserie chickens were on sell today, so she picked one up. My chicken to onion ratio was 2:1. And there was peppers in the fridge and I didn't think of them in time. I did one traditional fajita with spinach, tomato, 4 cheese Mexican and plain Greek yogurt, then did a salad, skipping the tortilla. Everything was very good.

ayz4ijsekh8m.jpg

ndqqpzu2jnhk.jpg

pbny9h26ogpy.jpg

v8ckeaxj3ath.jpg

pbd81392pvdt.jpg

yfg3qg3l1m87.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Bean soup with pink beans, chopped veggies (broccoli, brussel sprouts, mushroom, asparagus, spinach and cherry tomatoes), turkey, brown rice, and grated pecorino cheese; sliced cucumber and red bell pepper.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Sorry for the vast quantities of pictures, but there was lots of bowls of stuff tonight. Starting with the soup of the day, {Bob's Red Mill} beans and veggies. I put a pot of peas on to cook slow this afternoon while I worked outside. Margie's friend sent us a mess of turnip greens {and a sweet potato pie}. Margie was ready to try SOTO's {a friend from another thread} chicken fajitas, and rotisserie chickens were on sell today, so she picked one up. My chicken to onion ratio was 2:1. And there was peppers in the fridge and I didn't think of them in time. I did one traditional fajita with spinach, tomato, 4 cheese Mexican and plain Greek yogurt, then did a salad, skipping the tortilla. Everything was very good.

Larro, just curious. What kind of peas are those?

• firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so creative, I love this thread. It's rainy out so I had roasted red pepper and tomato soup with part of a fresh French baguette and half a mango for dessert.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be chickpea stew over brown basmati rice with roasted cauliflower on the side.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    larrodarro wrote: »

Larro, just curious. What kind of peas are those?

Brown Crowders. I grew them last year.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Turkey sandwich with mixed sprouts, marinated artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes, and mushrooms; pasta salad and cucumber; clementine.

f3wkoc64z1z8.jpg
  • CanadaEh1
    CanadaEh1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    mistikal13 wrote: »
    Tonight will be chickpea stew over brown basmati rice with roasted cauliflower on the side.

Would you please mind sharing your recipe for chickpea stew? Thanks :)
  • larrodarro
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Soup of the day is split pea and veggie {with extra veggies}. There was more peas. And I used the pork chops I had thawed for supper last night {but didn't use} to make more fajitas, this time cooked with peppers and tomatoes. Again I served it with spinach, 4 cheese Mexican and plain Greek yogurt. Very good.

1x61dgjppndf.jpg

eawqph845yvy.jpg

bh5atue0erpi.jpg

Here is the fajita recipe:

438g pork chops
    295g onion
    93g mini sweet peppers
    283g diced tomatoes with green chilies
    93g tomatoes
    22g fajita seasoning mix
    2 tbs dried garlic

61 calories per 56g serving
  • Ginaaa71
    Ginaaa71 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    m6lfvw9qmxqa.jpg
    Stir fry veggies
  • AmyLou775
    Options
    chickpea salad, a little pasta salad, half an avocado, and some pistachio pudding.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork with homemade bbq, appleslaw and Paleo broccoli salad!