Options
2»

Replies

• bellafisher74
    Options
    My breakfast Monday - Friday:

1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
    ~1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1/4 cup low fat plain cottage cheese (once it's blended up, it makes the smoothie super creamy and YUM)
    1 tsp flaxseed oil
    1/2 frozen banana
    1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
    sometimes I'll throw in a handful of baby spinach if I have it

What are the calories on something like this
  • rachelsothers
    Options
    my breakfast smoothie today was half a frozen banana, 1/4 C frozen strawberries, 1/3 C frozen wild blueberries, a handful of Lacinato kale leaves from my garden, a TBSP of chia seeds, 1 C unsweetened cashew milk and 1/2 tsp raw honey. about 236 calories and delicious!
  • kelly29414
    kelly29414 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My breakfast M - F:
    - 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    - 1/2 frozen banana
    - 6 oz unsweetened almond milk
    - 1 tablespoon PB2
    - couple of ice cubes depending on consistency you want
  • samanthazahralee
    Options
    Smoothies for vegetable & fruits....
    Anyone have some recipes ??

Hiya - go to supergteensmoothis.com - amazing smoothies of all varieties & a great community- good luck!!
  • jessicasim92
    Options
    Goji walnut Smoothie!! There's also a frozen banana, cacao nibs, spinach, almond butter with coconut smoothie recipe on the sidechef app called Almond Joy smoothie
  • shexaypants
    shexaypants Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My favorite daily smoothie is a huge handful of spinach, half cup plain Greek yogurt, half a banana, half cup of frozen mango, peaches, strawberries and papaya with a cup of almond milk and a half cup of simply orange. Comes out delicious and nutrient packed! About 200 calories for a natural boost!
  • OrganicSFS
    OrganicSFS Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Here’s one tasty green smoothie filled with fresh fruits and veggies. Warning! … This packs a very healthy punch!

Combine and blend together the following: 1cup each of spinach and kale + frozen broccoli florets 4-5 pcs. +1 cored and chopped apple + 1 sliced and frozen banana + ½ cup orange juice + ¼ cup carrot juice = yum-yum!
    +
    Remember, always use fresh organic fruits and veggies you can buy from your local farmers’ market. :)