Hello from NJ - what happened to me?!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Marxytron
    Options
    Hi jersey boys and girls!.. Didnt see these thread.. Im from somerset county.. Stay warm guys!
  • Glad to see the NJ community coming together like this!

I'm from Bergen County.

I had lost forty lbs before but now I'm starting to go up again (I've gained about 5 lbs) so I want to go back down and stay down.
  • cbsheehan
    cbsheehan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mercer County reppin over here ;-)
  • NAL24
    NAL24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey
  • kingnasir
    Options
    Jersey in the house without a doubt....

King Osirus here reppin Essex County NJ
    I love all of my fitness junkies. Glad to see Jersey is on here reppin... Good luck with your fit lifestyles people.....
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well that snow is coming down pretty good again, ugh...-. :\
  • lmaschreck
    Options
    Well that snow is coming down pretty good again, ugh...-. :\

I'm tired off the "white" stuff!
  • starlite99
    starlite99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm not from Jersey...I'm from St. Louis, MO and this site helped me shed 65 lbs for my wedding a couple of years ago, i just had my first baby 5 months ago and sadly, my body is not shaped the same at all not is my calendar for "me time" and energy so I'm back here looking for supporters to help me shed about 30lbs. We may not have as much snow as you all do but its been down right cold here (single digits) so I too can't wait for the weather to break and go for a walk with the baby! I sent melinda a friend request already and I am looking to add some more supporters to my friend list as well so hit me up if you're interested because supportive friends help to achieve goals!
  • starlite99
    starlite99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Correction...I meant *nor is my calendar shaped the same for "me time" and energy