Guys (or girls) would you date a girl that was bald?

Options

Replies

• ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Yes :flowerforyou:
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    You can pull off the look well and you have great confidence.

Anybody worth his salt won't think twice about it.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    You can pull off the look well and you have great confidence.

Anybody worth his salt won't think twice about it.
    What does that even mean? You can't just make up phrases like that...

• Sickgrin
    Sickgrin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I may be a bit biased, but you definitely can rock that look :D
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    I believe that beauty radiates from the inside out. Having hair would never be a deal breaker for me and you are gorgeous.
  • conangt87
    conangt87 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ya hair loss sucks. Many males with male pattern baldness (myself) know those feels.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My son did. For about nine months. i think she had been bald since high school. She dumped him, which suggests she was getting along fine and not having any trouble finding affection and acceptance. Was a very cute girl (though I only ever saw her with the wig), not unlike yourself!
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I would. Our ski team in high school all (guys and girls) shaved their heads for one of the skiers when she underwent chemo. Some of them were super pretty :)
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    No hair = no issues as far as I am concerned... beauty is NOT a function of a single variable...it is a complex equation ANYONE that judges a person based on a single physical attribute obviously is too small minded
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    No hair = no issues as far as I am concerned... beauty is NOT a function of a single variable...it is a complex equation ANYONE that judges a person based on a single physical attribute obviously is too small minded

(*)
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Just to let you all know it is worse lieing nehind her back with the believing you make her happy
    than beign honest.

Question. Why does everyone have to be a liar when complimenting someone and stating their preference (which happens to agree with the OP)?
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Wow so many responses and I thank everyone for your opinions and compliments! <3
    Just to let you all know it is worse lieing nehind her back with the believing you make her happy
    than beign honest.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I truly appreciate your honesty, I don't think anyone would need to lie about such a petty thing anyways because like others have said "hair is hair" and everyone has their preferences.
  • mericose
    mericose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt. I dated a girl with alopecia in college.. she, like you is absolutely beautiful. :)
  • Behxo
    Options
    Behxo wrote: »
    Wow so many responses and I thank everyone for your opinions and compliments! <3
    than beign honest.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I truly appreciate your honesty, I don't think anyone would need to lie about such a petty thing anyways because like others have said "hair is hair" and everyone has their preferences.
    Well i waste my time.
    I guess you only wanted to boost your confidence.
    take care

Okay, well again I really do appreciate your honesty and I respect your choices. Have a good day! :]

• AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    When I was bald, I didn't have a problem having people approach me, and I only wore a scarf when the sun was too hot and I worried about sunburn. I NEVER wore a wig in public. There are plenty of people out there who don't care so long as the person is what they're looking for.

As for what got me the most attention, it was when the hair started to grow back and it looked like a new recruit buzz cut. I embraced it and let my punk side out.

• Behxo
    Options
    When I was bald, I didn't have a problem having people approach me, and I only wore a scarf when the sun was too hot and I worried about sunburn. I NEVER wore a wig in public. There are plenty of people out there who don't care so long as the person is what they're looking for.

As for what got me the most attention, it was when the hair started to grow back and it looked like a new recruit buzz cut. I embraced it and let my punk side out.

lmao Amanda, yea I'm totally looking forward to that buzz cut!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Bald is beautiful and so are you.
  • Behxo
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Bald is beautiful and so are you.

That's what I'm sayin'! Thank you and you have a beautiful goatee good sir :P
  • VickiLee45
    VickiLee45 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ive dated men that were bald, why not a woman?
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    We'd look great together!!