Is it weird that....

Options
mrsmartinez99
mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
Answer yes or no to the question and post your own habit or action that others may find weird...

Replies

• mrsmartinez99
    Options
    Is it weird that I like to smell the coffee beans when opening a new bag?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    No.

Is it weird that I think you look like Michael Jackson in the first picture?
  • mrsmartinez99
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    No.

Is it weird that I think you look like Michael Jackson in the first picture?

Seriously? profile pic? or the second one with two people? BTW, not how you play this game, describe something you do.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that I think a new pack of smokes smells like raisins?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Problem with this game, I don't really care if others find something I do "weird"...
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. this thread is weird
  • mrsmartinez99
    Options
    What is really going on with everyone today? So much negativity.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Not negative, but it feeds into seeking approval of things that are a certain individual's norm.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Not negative, but it feeds into seeking approval of things that are a certain individual's norm.

If you think it's weird enough to ask "is it weird that..." then obviously you don't think it's the norm?
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Is it weird that I don't care if it's weird? Oh, wait. I don't care, either way.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I think you do
  • mrsmartinez99
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

Is that what you gathered from this thread, not my intentions at all. I simply opened a bag of coffee beans and noticed every time I do so, I smell the bag. If someone found it weird then it is something I can live with, like wow it is odd, OR if they did not, then wow there are perhaps similar people to me.

I took it a step further by creating the thread to see what other weird, odd, or considerably abnormal behaviors others may think they have.

The negativity is not just here. Other threads are receiving replies with rude comments that are not necessary.
  • mrsmartinez99
    Options
    Is that a browser option or you actually spend time to make a colorfoul text.
    If so, pathetic.

And then Tony arrives....Hello sunshine!!
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    I think you do

o ok.
    Nah.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    I've been too busy to check other threads, but if anyone is breaking any rules, the flagging option is available to all members. If members are being attacked and the people actually get hurt or it's something you think would hurt them, go ahead and report.
    I just speak my mind and not being negative at all, I'm just blunt although some people may misconstrue it as rudeness.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Additionally, you can flag the thread so that a moderator can clean out certain posts if you'd like, but I don't use that option because it gives them extra work and they are volunteers and do not get paid to moderate.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    uxupdg7w73lp.jpg
  • mrsmartinez99
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    uxupdg7w73lp.jpg

Right?? I guess we killed this thread, but thank you for trying to participate.
  • mrsmartinez99
    Options
    I have epilipsy, can i flag every single post of yours?

Don't hurt yourself clicking so hard.