feel like losing hope

Options
2»

Replies

• AngieBee77
    Options
    I feel the same way. I have been working out for the past 6 weeks and only eating one meal a day, dinner. And I have only lost 2lbs. I want to quit all the time, but I just keep pushing myself hoping one day I will lose more.
  • beautifulmamma23
    beautifulmamma23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AngieBee77 wrote: »
    I feel the same way. I have been working out for the past 6 weeks and only eating one meal a day, dinner. And I have only lost 2lbs. I want to quit all the time, but I just keep pushing myself hoping one day I will lose more.

Eating once a day isn't good because your body isn't getting calories that it needs
  • beautifulmamma23
    Options
    I'm sorry if I haven't added everyone who said that I could. It's been a busy day. Thanks for making my day, and telling me to never give up.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    AngieBee77 wrote: »

Eating once a day isn't good because your body isn't getting calories that it needs

If that person is eating to their calorie goal it's fine to just eat one meal.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Eat Less and work out

pretty much
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Good job, especially if it works for you. Its a marathon not a sprint, so good luck.
    You overreacted to the eat less move more, though. Its a common saying.

ps eating once a day makes no difference if thats what suits you. If you dont know how many calories shes eating then you dont know whether its enough or not.
  • beautifulmamma23
    Options
    Once again these are my opinion just like everyone has given me yours and no I do not think I over reacted anything