Stuck and frustrated!!

Options
I have lost 12# in 60 days which I know is pretty good. The past2 weeks I have stalled and not lost any. And thoughts on resetting and getting the weight loss started up again?
I'm 5'9 about 212. Would like to weigh around 185-190.

Replies

• beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Be patient, lulls are normal. If you are at a deficit, it will happen. I went for 4 weeks without losing a pound and then lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks.
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Loosing weight is not linear. Be patient. I just went through my third stall.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I would ride it out for 1 more week before I'd make an adjustment. If you continue to stay where you are, you can try a few things. If your calories are low, you can try to bump it up some. If you are at a good calorie level, you can try reducing them a bit. You can also try a zig zag diet. I've seen that work with a bunch of people.

Are you being really honest with your logging, or are you working some extras in? Those can really add up after a bit.
  • jett69
    jett69 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    blockard84 wrote: »
    I have lost 12# in 60 days which I know is pretty good. The past2 weeks I have stalled and not lost any. And thoughts on resetting and getting the weight loss started up again?

How much calories are you taking in a day? When i cant lose anymore weight, i increase my calories of 200-300 per day, and lost weight.

• blockard84
    Options
    Around 1300-1500.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    jett69 wrote: »
    blockard84 wrote: »

How much calories are you taking in a day? When i cant lose anymore weight, i increase my calories of 200-300 per day, and lost weight.

Omg can someone please explain to me how eating more will help you lose weight??
    If I'm diligently counting my calories at 1500 and not losing, how would I lose weight by eating 1700-1800 ??