New to dieting✋

Options
Fatima2998
Fatima2998 Posts: 5
edited March 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello all, ✋
My name is Fatima and i'm new to dieting. I have being doing a lot of research for the past couple of days which lead me to this app. I'm dieting for health and love being a BBW, but prefer to be a healthy BBW

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Fatima2998 wrote: »
    Hello all, ✋

My name is Fatima and i'm new to dieting. I have being doing a lot of research for the past couple of days which lead me to this app. I'm 28 years old and Morbid Obese. I'm dieting for health reasons not to be skinny. I love being a BBW, but prefer to be a healthy BBW

Hello Fatima

How did you do the hand thing?

• Fatima2998
    Options
    SwiftKey it's an app with Android.
  • Fatima2998
    Options

rabbitjb wrote: »
    Fatima2998 wrote: »
    Hello all, ✋

My name is Fatima and i'm new to dieting. I have being doing a lot of research for the past couple of days which lead me to this app. I'm 28 years old and Morbid Obese. I'm dieting for health reasons not to be skinny. I love being a BBW, but prefer to be a healthy BBW

Hello Fatima

How did you do the hand thing?

• aimsterrz
    aimsterrz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Fatima,
    This app is awesome and the community here is really helpful! Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • Fatima2998
    Options
    aimsterrz wrote: »
    Hi Fatima,
    This app is awesome and the community here is really helpful! Welcome and best of luck to you!

Thanks
  • NoSFan
    NoSFan Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. There are a lot of helpful suggestions here. Good luck to you in finding what works. I have found making small sustainable changes and ditching "diets" works best for me. I like the structure of calorie counting. I wish you good health along the way.