• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Every morning.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every day.

I don't weigh myself if I've been seriously ill, had recent surgery or if I just don't want to do it. Most of the time, I get on it because I like to know the facts/deal with reality.

• Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It's once a week for me. I don't need the aggravation of the ups and downs of weighing in more than once a week:)
    This is me. Cannot stand the ups and downs, it's exhausting to me and makes me want to quit. So I weigh once a week, on Sunday mornings
  • mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Every a.m.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I only weigh in twice. Saturday I log it in the morning and check in Wednesday or Thursday just to see how I am doing.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday, in the mornings right after getting up. My 'official' weigh in days are Fridays. That's the weight I enter into MFP (and any other sites/counters I use).
  • amandastock
    amandastock Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Every morning! I look forward to it. Love watching it go down!
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I weight myself pretty much throughout the day. I only take the morning one seriously. And I log when I am a consistent weight for 2-3 days straight. I know that isn't the best way, but it keeps me in check
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    once a week, every friday. first thing in the morning after i've been to the bathroom and before i get dressed.
  • Gianfranco_R
    Gianfranco_R Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    ehm... please don't demonize scales! There aren't "good" or "bad" objects, just use them in moderation!
    (I apologize, I couldn't resist :smile: )
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, I log every day (up and down) - this automatically feeds into my fitbit which automatically feeds into trendweight.com and gives me a great chart where I can track my fluctuations and have an overall trendline

cos they are really interesting
  • ArcheryKat1984
    ArcheryKat1984 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Once a week, I can't deal with the ups and downs,
  • judiness101
    judiness101 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    2-3 times a week normally.

I'm flexible on the days. I log when I lose.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I weigh ever morning, nekkid, after a wee. Sometimes, I also weigh after work, nekkid before changing into home clothes.

I only log on Friday morning, and sometimes not then, if I know I'm bloated or retaining. How do I know I'm bloated or retaining? Because after 3+ years of daily weighing, I know my body weight backwards.

I know for a lot of people daily is NOT a good thing. But for me, who loves information, it's an important tool. When I stop weighing daily, it generally means I've gone really off track.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh daily, then we went out of town for 3 weeks and no scale was available and i haven't been back in the habit. I now weigh whenever I remember, which is usually 2-3x a week. I battle insomnia though and am frequently up for the first time around 12:30am, have a drink, and then might get some extra sleep between then and 2:30 but then I'm up for the day. Since our scale is in the master bathroom and my husband has a much more normal sleep pattern, that means I am usually weighing in several hours later, usually after a couple of cups of coffee - so my weigh-ins are hardly consistent. But all I'm looking for is the overall downward trend at this point, and it definitely is going down.
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Everyday, I want to see the fluctuations and not freak out one day a week if the scale shows that I had a gain.