Hi I'm a fitbit user

Options
LydiaAssi
LydiaAssi Posts: 7 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, I am a fitbit user and I love it, even though I do struggle to complete my 10,000 steps every day due to I do an office job so sit down most of the day :\ . Any motivation is welcomed. Mostly I do love to chat :D . Feel free to add me.

Replies

• HotKanye
    HotKanye Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey I just got a Fitbit last weekend and I'm loving it! I can add you as a friend and you can try to keep up to me! ;)
  • nala3177
    nala3177 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Which Fitbit did you get? I'm considering the Fitbit charge hr but wanted to get some real opinions before I do.
  • MissSweet13
    Options
    I just got a Fitbit too! I have the "one" that clips on. I really like it!
  • MissSweet13
    Options
    I work in an office too and I'm finding it very challenging to get to 10,000 steps. I did it today, but I really had to be creative. :)
  • lucky13libra
    lucky13libra Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am considering a Fitbit too....thinking about the Flex, but on the fence. Had it in my cart today and then signed out, lol. Maybe I will buy it soon. Regardless, you're welcome to add me, I am active on MFP.
  • Sophiam1415
    Options
    I love the fit bit HR! I am just not understanding why it is not syncing with MFP. Am I supposed to log my food in MFP and it will sink to my fitbit HR and vice versa?
  • aimsterrz
    aimsterrz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit charge. I have had it since christmas and it keeps me motivated to keep being active!
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have a Flex and I also work in an office. I like that the Fitbit tells me how little I sleep. I average just over 6 hours.
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I a fitbit user too. Come join the Fitbit group
  • Tracy2162
    Tracy2162 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had the flex and just got the charge last month. I'm pretty good at getting 8,000-10,000 steps a day. Keeps me motivated to move more
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I just got a Fitbit too! I have the "one" that clips on. I really like it!

Me too. I love the One. I had the Flex and it was very inaccurate as I could be folding clothes or petting my dog and my steps would shoot up lol
    I've been pretty lazy lately so my steps aren't high at all but once I get back into the swing of things and start walking/running again I shoot for 12,000-14,000
  • jahsrhi97
    Options
    I just got the charge hr but I haven't set it up yet. I ordered the small but it's one the second to last biggest notch. Should I return it and get a medium? I don't want to loose it!
  • MellieMorphosis
    MellieMorphosis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I had a Flex which I loved and now have a Surge (very chunky and not very pretty looking) but I just love everything it tracks. I have set my goal steps at 5000 for now as I am really not active enough and I am still not meeting that goal most days. So over the next few weeks my goal is to make 5000 every day and then I will raise the step goal. :smile:
  • misskbxoxo
    Options
    Misskb.xoxo@gmail.com need friends to motivate me :(