TIme to start - again!

Options
I'm new to MFP but not to the cycle of weight loss & weight gain. I'm determined to make my weight loss stick this time - I'm done with the battle I've put myself through for 10 years!! Thanks to the encouragement of friends, family, and my husband - I'm working on myself to make myself be happy. I need to learn how to take the time for myself & not "I'll do that later". My goal is 140 pounds & I'm currently 198. 58 pounds to shed. Oh boy!!

Replies

• annebuta
    annebuta Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm doing the same - add me as a friend and we can help each other! We have similar weight loss goals...I also almost hit the 200 mark and that was my "moment of truth".....
  • valkyrian
    valkyrian Posts: 10
    Options
    Unfortunately I almost hit the 300 pound mark - but that was 5 years ago. I've been yo-yo'ing up & down between 195 & 230 for about 2 years now & I'm sooooooooo tired of it!

I took a friend's advice & put sneakers/socks in my car. I spent 25 minutes walking during lunch today very fast & it felt great!! Being outside in the sunshine is something I usually avoid but it really felt great today!! Plus I got some activity in which is making my afternoon go faster.