NSV -what's yours?

Options
124»

Replies

• bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    I actually shopped this weekend at different stores than the ones I normally would buy from because I knew their clothes fit and the others didn't.

Beyond excited.
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My NSV was when I actually had to buy smaller shoes. My feet weren't hurtting because my shoes had gotten to worn out, they were hurting because my feet were too small for my shoes. :bigsmile:

I've gone through a few size changes from 3xl/2xl depending on brand to L/M now. Not as exciting anymore as it's cost a fair amount of money!

Buying new underwear because it won't stay up is a rather hilarious and exciting NSV too.
  • ntftnm
    ntftnm Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yea us! Great job everyone, proud of you all! Mine today was that today my husband said "I can tell you are losing weight, your body feels firmer." :blush:
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Its been 7 months since I've had any type of soda and honestly dont miss it one bit.
    I was never a huge soda drinker (I'd say probably 2-3 a week) but I did have my times where I would crave it like crazy.
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    un7il16cu847.jpg
    My scales were up 1lb this morning, so decided to create this collage to see that the scales do not mean everything. Feeling really pleased with my progress now, instead of despondent at a gain :-)

Edited to say - 4 months worth of work 24lb loss - 6 months total - 2 months regaining and relosing 1 stone.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I spent this weekend testing to be a personal trainer. When I finished the last test yesterday I walked from midtown east to the west side subway to get home instead of taking the bus crosstown and then transferring. (btw, I'm pretty sure I passed)

The weather was nice, but the streets were all slushy and slippery from a 4-inch snowfall, but I was wearing snow boots.
  • fengkycar
    Options
    I wore a dress today, with no chafe preventing shorts or creams or powders, and I didn't chafe! It was hot and humid today and I took almost 10000 steps in it. Amazing!
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Three weeks ago I started working out again after spending most of the last year in tons of Endo pain. Three weeks ago I did a sad mile in 13:28. Yesterday I did a mile in 10:32. I will feel very accomplished when I get that number under 10 mins.

I've also not lost an ounce on the scale, but have lost two inches off my stomach measurements.

Take your victories where you can get them. Some days they're all that motivates you when the "almighty scale" disappoints.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    My husband got me this shirt 2 years ago for Christmas and last week was the very first time I could wear it!
    ymkfy4gjd4wy.jpg
  • cortneysmissionpossible
    Options
    I leg pressed 200 pounds yesterday and it was light! woo! :)
  • hippygirl325
    hippygirl325 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Today mine was when I got out of the shower I could actually get the regular sized towel to wrap around my whole body (not much room left, but still!).
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Monday morning and today my weight stayed the same. I was bummed out because I worked out a lot last week and stayed on my eating plan. I put on my jeans and they are looser in the butt, put on one of my winter coats I hadn't worn in a while and it was looser around the waist. My daughter and I were shopping and she happened to be walking behind me and she said, "Mom, your jeans are getting saggy in the butt! " So even though the scale didn't show any loss, my clothes are! I am HAPPY with that!
  • ntftnm
    ntftnm Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I thought I was done with NSV's after maintaining my weight for ages but no, it seems people are still noticing my body shape is changing! my work colleague said to me this morning if my jeans get any looser they'll be falling off me! and her hubby thinks I've gotten 'very skinny'!! my weight hasn't changed in a year, nor do I want it to but an NSV it is! *\o/* :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!