13»

Replies

• jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Dude! You.Look.Amazing.
    Seriously!
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Awesome work dude, and thank you for taking the time to post.......you are helping many people by helping motivate. Its stories like yours that helped fuel my fire a year ago.....and like you I still want to get leaner......Maybe 20lbs more fat loss.
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    MisterZ33 wrote: »
    OP, youre kidding youre in your 50s, right?

amazing!

LOL yeah I'll be 54 in May.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's been a tough road at some points, but the worst is behind me now. Maintaining and improving on what I have done should be a lil easier. Anyone can do this, it's just a matter of how bad you want/need it. I did this more for my family, as they need me and I couldn't let them down. I just happened to benefit from it in the process. So it was a win win all the way around.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    I also was going to mention the over 50 part...as a 50 YO myself, It inspires me to see others in my age group who have achieved success. Congratulations...your hard work as totally paid off!

I need to add cardio back into my routine, I've developed a fear of the cardio classes I was doing regularly. They kick my booty.
  • perpetualsharon
    perpetualsharon Posts: 18 Member
    Awesome! I hope I look that good when I'm 54! ... well, the female version of looking that good.

Great job. You nailed it!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    edited January 2016
    Just a quick update, still goin strong. Down to around 200lbs now. Here's a couple current pics. Been a while since I've posted. Also into a 32" waist now.
    20151128_064139-1.jpg
    20151128_064153-1.jpg
    20151009_170949-1.jpg
  • ajkish4460
    ajkish4460 Posts: 6 Member
    You Look wonderful and you look so young! An amazing transformation to a better you with better health.
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • winn9524
    winn9524 Posts: 59 Member
    great transformation man! Very motivating!!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Great job and dedication!
  • desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Thanks for your update! So inspiring!
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    wow!! VERY inspirational!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Oh, la. Lovely. Great work!!
  • allunits
    allunits Posts: 95 Member
    Excellent! You look strong.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!