HELP

Options
i am at work and today is my bday and my coworkers got taco bell for lunch.....they know i am dieting....do i eat it so i am not rude or do i act like i eat it....idk what to do..... ive worked so hard to lost 13 lbs and i know myself i i give in and eat out once its a sliding hill....what do i do

Replies

• madzdad
    madzdad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You maintain your normal routine. Let them see that you are serious about changing your life. I doubt they are trying to sabotage you, but keep up the good work, it is worth these little challenged to win at the big ones!
  • Supermom883
    Supermom883 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i just dont want to hurt their feelings and they are all in our break room so i will have to go all day until dinner only eating 180 calories....i def dont want to eat it
  • Sydbert93
    Sydbert93 Posts: 11
    Options
    Just one day won't do much
  • marine172064
    marine172064 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HappyBirthday. Input the taco bell food type into the app. then decide whether or not you want to eat all or part . Drink alot of water. Stay positive and focused.
  • anacd
    anacd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    HappyBirthday. Input the taco bell food type into the app. then decide whether or not you want to eat all or part . Drink alot of water. Stay positive and focused.

I would do what marine suggested: enter the food in my fitness pal and most likely eat just part of it (eating the whole thing probably has way too many calories), that way you don't sabotage your diet but don't look rude to your co-workers.

Other than that, enjoy your birthday :smile:
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    What did they order? A soft tacos from taco bell is like what? 200 calories?
  • natant88
    natant88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Omg I love Taco Bell, I just recently was put on to it and put on to like 20lbs.

Truly the Devils food.

Just picture if you eat it there will be little bugs growing inside you. I had a bad nightmare about that and somehow I kicked the habit.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    i just dont want to hurt their feelings and they are all in our break room so i will have to go all day until dinner only eating 180 calories....i def dont want to eat it

What?

Are you planning a big meal and/or lots of cake or something with dinner/dessert? Why are you only eating 180 Calories throughout the day? What are we (or is it just me?) missing?
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    "Realize" that you had something to do at lunch or a novel thought, just say "No thank you."
  • Supermom883
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »

What?

Are you planning a big meal and/or lots of cake or something with dinner/dessert? Why are you only eating 180 Calories throughout the day? What are we (or is it just me?) missing?

i am saying if i was to skip lunch which i would have to do if i dont eat the taco bell.....i would only have ate breakfast which was only 180 calories.........of course ill eat at dinner.....but that isnt alot to make it to dinner.....so i went and got a veggie tray and put it in the breakroom and ate from that......they got supreme tacos from taco bell....
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    But the question is why do you HAVE to skip Taco Bell? Can't you just go have one or two tacos? You can have different things as long as you fit them into your overall day's calorie goals.
  • Supermom883
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    But the question is why do you HAVE to skip Taco Bell? Can't you just go have one or two tacos? You can have different things as long as you fit them into your overall day's calorie goals.

i guess i dont have to skip it...but my biggest concern is that i will slip back in my old ways....i use to eat out all the time and i havent ate out in months tryng to get control of my addiction to fast food.....
  • Lillahe
    Lillahe Posts: 37 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Just mho, but it would have been nice if they could have asked the birthday girl where she would like to go. :/ Then op wouldn't be put in the uncomfortable position of either feeling rude or starving.
  • Supermom883
    Options
    Teraliel wrote: »
    Just mho, but it would have been nice if they could have asked the birthday girl where she would like to go. :/

right and they all know i am dieting.....im sure they were coming from a sweet place but makes it hard
  • marine172064
    marine172064 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you do eat lunch. Not eating can shut down the bodys metabolism.. Wish you all the best on your journey
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    It's your birthday and yolo!!

Happy Birthday!