This my first time eating healthy

Options
I've been doing well so far. I started eating healthy on Monday and it has been tough but the support of my boyfriend is very encouraging! If you have someone to encourage along the way then don't be afraid to ask for help you never know how far one can go with it! Love Bran

Replies

• william00769
    Options
    Hi Brandon!

Looks like your off to a great start, my wife and I noticed that fast food tastes good but makes one feel lousy. We both feel much better when we eat right. How about yourself, notice any difference?
  • kmlong2015
    kmlong2015 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    We are eating better as well! Its been a solid month-ish. Lol I messes up a lil bit but its easier with a partner, thats for sure. Good luck!
  • savannahc87
    savannahc87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking charge of your health!! It is definitely easier when you have the support of you loved ones!!! Good luck, can't wait to see you hit your goals!!
  • brandondimmer602
    Options
    Hi Brandon!

Looks like your off to a great start, my wife and I noticed that fast food tastes good but makes one feel lousy. We both feel much better when we eat right. How about yourself, notice any difference?

There's a really big difference. I've noticed that I'm not as grumpy and not even craving foods! Before I started eating healthy I would always have cravings for fast foods but now my hunger has calmed down a lot.
  • brandondimmer602
    Options
    kmlong2015 wrote: »
    We are eating better as well! Its been a solid month-ish. Lol I messes up a lil bit but its easier with a partner, thats for sure. Good luck!

Aw thanks and good luck to you and your partner as well
  • brandondimmer602
    Options
    Congrats on taking charge of your health!! It is definitely easier when you have the support of you loved ones!!! Good luck, can't wait to see you hit your goals!!

Thanks a lot!!