Young Pregnant Mom looking for Motivation and Support!

Options
Hi! My name is Sarah and I'm a mother to my one year old son. I'm currently four months pregnant with baby number two, so as of right now I use this app more to track my nutrition than weight loss. During my first pregnancy I gained 45 pounds (I'm 5'2" and started at 110) and this app helped me lose all but 5 pounds of it before I got pregnant again one year apart from my last. That's pretty great! But, using this app and only seeing my own boring posts isn't very motivational or fun! Id like to make some new friends and motivational partners to help me stay on track of eating healthy and eventually, losing weight.

Replies

• lexybrigmon
    Options
    I am 32 weeks pregnant with baby number two. My daughter is 22 months old, and I weighed 115 before I got pregnant with her. I list all the pregnancy weight, and weighed 105lbs when I found out I was pregnant again. I currently weigh 105lbs. Using app to track nutrition and calories.
  • lexybrigmon
    Options
    **I currently weigh 145lbs
  • nickolejones920
    Options
    **I currently weigh 145lbs

Do you feel like your weight has yo-yoed this pregnancy or have you just had a steady gain? I feel like I gain in spurts but my weight is up and down.
  • nickolejones920
    Options
    sdmallard wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Sarah and I'm a mother to my one year old son. I'm currently four months pregnant with baby number two, so as of right now I use this app more to track my nutrition than weight loss. During my first pregnancy I gained 45 pounds (I'm 5'2" and started at 110) and this app helped me lose all but 5 pounds of it before I got pregnant again one year apart from my last. That's pretty great! But, using this app and only seeing my own boring posts isn't very motivational or fun! Id like to make some new friends and motivational partners to help me stay on track of eating healthy and eventually, losing weight.

That is awesome that this app helped you lose the weight- I'm praying I can do the same. I was the smallest I had ever been prior to getting pregnant the second time and am terrified of packing the weight back on