Hi these, I'm new on here and never seem to stick to losing weight, give up to easy

Options
Hi there

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome.
  • MeghanSkutt
    Options
    Same here! Let's connect and motivate each other! :)
  • LydiaAssi
    LydiaAssi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So disappointed been really good all week and stayed the same weight!!!!
  • julietadimova
    julietadimova Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't give up, there are so many factors that you can't control which affect weight loss. I know it's disheartening but hold on and results will come. What matters is that you're kind (good :) ) to yourself!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Do yourself a favour and spend some time learning how weight loss works as well as looking why some people succeed and many others fail. You really need this knowledge if you are going to make it from beginning to end.

1. You fail to stick with it. Why? Get bored, arent effective, finding it too hard? Each reason has an appropriate method of being dealt with.
    2. You are disappointed because you havent had any loss in a week. As you should really be your own best friend, then be aware of the damage negative thinking . stressining and anxiety can do to your efforts. Keep things in perspective, have realistic expectations and keep things in perspective. You must learn some patience and have confidence that if you are doing the basics correctly (many people are not, especially new dieters), then over time you will lose weight. Its not linear and you should be looking at it as trends rather thna getting hung up about just a week. You naturally fluctuate 1-4lbs a day anyway.
    3. As long as you keep doing the right things and post accurate consistent deficits, then over time you will lose.
  • Noonoo91
    Noonoo91 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Same here! Let's connect and motivate each other! :)

I'm also the same!