Biggest Loser Challenge FINAL weigh in

Options
2»

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I can help out if needed but I do think it could get confusing if we trade leaders often.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Switching leaders may get to be too much. I am willing to do what i can. I will figure it out tonight and post something tomorrow when my brain is fresh! :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I would be willing to helpout.
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Here is the final Purple Team results

week16.jpg

Way to go Purple People!
  • tall_t
    Options
    Ok, here is my thought. Like losing said the teams really dwindled and I don't mind keeping track of a few people but the entrance for the last one was hard to track.

If the current "team Leaders" are still willing to track for everyone then I say we finish this month from today to New years eve as a MINI challenge. Maybe we can call it the mini bl challenge? Anyway, in an effort for tracking to be easier I think we should make the first of the month the date that anyone that hasn't been checking in to get dropped from the challenge and anyone that wants to join to hop in and get going. This way we can track January from start to finish without having to add or remove any names or weights.

sounds harder than it actually will be, but for tracking all of you it just makes someone's job a little easier and hopefully more accurate!

If you guys are in I will start a thread tomorrow labeled BL Mini Challenge and we can go from there! I will track up to 20 of you if the other team leaders are willing to keep going. Each month we might consider having a consistent participant take over tracking so that we get a break too.
  • tall_t
    Options
    Duh...

I forgot to post... I am willing to do this, but I think it best to keep the same leader, Purple got a little lost when we lost our Leader. I would prefer if we had the same one from start to finish.

Are we going to keep same teams or what?

Ok, here is my thought. Like losing said the teams really dwindled and I don't mind keeping track of a few people but the entrance for the last one was hard to track.

If the current "team Leaders" are still willing to track for everyone then I say we finish this month from today to New years eve as a MINI challenge. Maybe we can call it the mini bl challenge? Anyway, in an effort for tracking to be easier I think we should make the first of the month the date that anyone that hasn't been checking in to get dropped from the challenge and anyone that wants to join to hop in and get going. This way we can track January from start to finish without having to add or remove any names or weights.

sounds harder than it actually will be, but for tracking all of you it just makes someone's job a little easier and hopefully more accurate!

If you guys are in I will start a thread tomorrow labeled BL Mini Challenge and we can go from there! I will track up to 20 of you if the other team leaders are willing to keep going. Each month we might consider having a consistent participant take over tracking so that we get a break too.
    [/quote]
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a team leader if you need me to be.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Where is the Blue Stats.
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    It would still be nice to see the Blue teams results.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Super Guys and Gals!....I wanna play!:love:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I guess our blue team is no longer in this challenge then. :sad:
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ok, are we starting the mini challenge? If so, when do we weigh in? Sorry blue team - it is a shame that your leader couldn't see it through. Thank you NicOle for hangin in there with us.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I would really like to have a new challenge in the new year...New Year...new motivation!!

Hope I find the challenge on here when it happens!!
    Congrats everyone:drinker: