199.9 that counts!

Options
jujuev
jujuev Posts: 7 Member
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
Saturday is my weigh in day and I stepped on the scale today to see myself at 199.9! I just squeaked by but it counts! I'm officially outta the 200's!! My starting weight at 214 was my all time high so I'm so excited to see that number go down. My ultimate goal is around 150 and after having a bad week last week I'm super excited to see myself lose again! How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• staceymca_89
    staceymca_89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great going....i also got into the 100 club this week :-) its such a good feeling isnt it
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    :D Keep up the good work!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling I just got into onederland last week...even though I still fluctuate up a few pounds....my high keeps getting lower...looks like we have similar goals, my goal is 150 too!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Of course that counts! Welcome to Onederland :)
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • wayander
    wayander Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I remember finding out that I weighed over 200 and I was so disappointed with myself, It is a glorious feeling to weigh under 220 pounds.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,941 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland - it's a great place to live! :D
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    finally made it to ONEderland just 3 weeks ago and it still makes me happy to think about. i started at 218. Isn't it wonderful?
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I havent been under 240 since....well it wasn't this scale. I know that LOL. I was stuck at 243 for months before coming here 3 weeks ago. 238 feels so nice. Congratulations to you all.
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment congrats!! You have every reason to be proud!