what to eat on 30 day shred

Options
rabbiaa
rabbiaa Posts: 30 Member
hi all, kindly tell me what should i eat while on 30 day shred. i mean high protein/low carbs or high carbs/low protein????
any advice should be appreciated kindly share your experiences about it :smile:

Replies

• michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I try to add a little extra protein in my diet on days I workout (30 DS or any other workout). I also try to drink more water on those days. Otherwise, I eat the same. However, I am one who eats what I want in moderation. I try to focus on getting 6 servings of fruit/veggies in my day and meeting my protein macros. But other than that, I will eat my ice cream or chocolate chip cookies or have my chips, etc... if I have room for it in my day!
  • rabbiaa
    Options
    I try to add a little extra protein in my diet on days I workout (30 DS or any other workout). I also try to drink more water on those days. Otherwise, I eat the same. However, I am one who eats what I want in moderation. I try to focus on getting 6 servings of fruit/veggies in my day and meeting my protein macros. But other than that, I will eat my ice cream or chocolate chip cookies or have my chips, etc... if I have room for it in my day!
    thanks you so much but can you plz tell that is it ok to have too much protein with little fruits in case i have to lose tonsss of weight :(
  • jglovicz
    jglovicz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    There are about a zillion different diets that have rules such as low carb/high protein, or low fat/high carb, or plant-based, or not, or just about anything you can think of. I, personally, think everything in moderation (and lots of water) makes the most sense. A Calorie is a unit of energy, and excess energy is stored (fat). If you burn more than you consume, you will lose weight. If you consume more than you burn, you will gain weight. I think a good rule of thumb is to eat lots of veggies, good lean proteins, healthy fats, whole grains, and few added sugars
  • rabbiaa
    Options
    jglovicz wrote: »
    There are about a zillion different diets that have rules such as low carb/high protein, or low fat/high carb, or plant-based, or not, or just about anything you can think of. I, personally, think everything in moderation (and lots of water) makes the most sense. A Calorie is a unit of energy, and excess energy is stored (fat). If you burn more than you consume, you will lose weight. If you consume more than you burn, you will gain weight. I think a good rule of thumb is to eat lots of veggies, good lean proteins, healthy fats, whole grains, and few added sugars
    yeah thanks alot i guess that right :)