Wow..under goal calories and full wow!

Options
So, Yesterday was not very good, I had everything under control until about 4pm when I began to feel so hungry and went on a little binge..but today I had a veggie burger for lunch and that seem to be quiet filling . I eat 1400 and including exercise cals I ended the day with 565 cals left...and I'm full :)
This is not common for me so I'm amazed :drinker:

Replies

• micki59
    micki59 Posts: 25
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I know. Isn't it weird how some times you feel full and others hungry? I haven't really found a pattern with foods\types that work for me to eliminate hunger & cravings.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    It seems to me like the more I exercise, the less hungry I am that day. It makes me wonder how many of the times I think I'm hungry, I'm really just bored.
  • rowanctg
    rowanctg Posts: 7
    Options
    someone told me once that some of the time when we think we are hungry, we are most likely thirsty...so I'll try a glass of water before I go looking for something to eat. About half the time, it was water I was really wanting, not food...
  • rowanctg
    rowanctg Posts: 7
    Options
    So, Yesterday was not very good, I had everything under control until about 4pm when I began to feel so hungry and went on a little binge..but today I had a veggie burger for lunch and that seem to be quiet filling . I eat 1400 and including exercise cals I ended the day with 565 cals left...and I'm full :)

on the days when I don't get enough protein, I end the day feeling hungry, and nothing really answers that feeling. so I've been making sure I get more protein in my snacks than carbs....it's working, I've dropped one dress size in the last 3 weeks!
  • muelle71
    muelle71 Posts: 7
    Options
    fiber + lean protein + good fat = under calorie goal, not hungry.

Check your daily goals for fiber, protein, fat, and eat accordingly, you'll never be hungry or over your daily calories.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    It seems to me like the more I exercise, the less hungry I am that day. It makes me wonder how many of the times I think I'm hungry, I'm really just bored.

I thought of that too, I had a really productive day, organizing and moving things around . So my mind was quite busy. Boredom is evil :devil:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options

on the days when I don't get enough protein, I end the day feeling hungry, and nothing really answers that feeling. so I've been making sure I get more protein in my snacks than carbs....it's working, I've dropped one dress size in the last 3 weeks!

wow ! great tips and congrats on the weight loss !:drinker:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options
    fiber + lean protein + good fat = under calorie goal, not hungry.

Check your daily goals for fiber, protein, fat, and eat accordingly, you'll never be hungry or over your daily calories.

interesting ..! I will keep em on check. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have heard that too about being thirsty. Since I don't drink enough water, I tend to believe it. I have felt the difference once I just down some water or something.