Minor Success: 5'4 down from 194 to 183

cvstokke
cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
After many years of yo-yo dieting and two eating disorders (doing much better mentally now), I am for the first time in my life losing weight in a healthy way. I still get discouraged some days, but the slow, steady progress is better than any crash diet or being unhealthy. I'm proud of my progress so far (down 11 lbs) so I wanted to share to encourage myself :)

hwknv93jagty.jpg

Replies

• wils5150
    wils5150 Posts: 149 Member
    good job! keep it up
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    You are looking fantastic :) Keep up the good work.
  • GlindaGoodwitch
    GlindaGoodwitch Posts: 157 Member
    Minor success??? I would say that is an AMAZING SUCCESS!! Congrats! You're motivating me!
  • ammo7
    ammo7 Posts: 188 Member
    It's great to compare your pictures in the same dress - there was nothing wrong with the first picture, but somehow the dress looks much more flattering on you now! You look lovely, keep up the good work :)
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Great work I had similar results! I'm slow steady here too. Feel free to friend me.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Great job!!! Definitely a success worth celebrating!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Keep up the great work, slow and steady looks good on you.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    This is not a small success...it's fantastic! What a difference 11 pounds make...you look perfect right now. Way to go! (*)
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    The 11 pounds really show in the picture. Way to go.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Great progress! Keep it up!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Way to get it!
  • shamcd
    shamcd Posts: 178 Member
    Don't sell yourself short, that's no minor success! You're doing a great job, keep up the work :)
  • Holygoddess
    Holygoddess Posts: 52 Member
    11 lbs is huge. Don't let anyone take that accomplishment from you and don't you dare take it from yourself. We all start somewhere.
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    You are doing wonderful. Keep up the great work!
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Thank you for the encouragement, everyone!
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Great progress! I can see the biggest difference in how it fits your back :)
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Well done! Looking good girl!
  • Nouvelle_Sonia
    Nouvelle_Sonia Posts: 20 Member
    Hi ! great work. I mesure 5'4'' also. I started 42 days ago at 191 pounds and I have lost 14. I am planning to lose another 40 pounds in the coming months. I am taking my time. Keep going. We are both going to succeed, slowly but surely. :)
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Nice work! 11 pounds is awesome! Keep at it and be patient with the scale AND yourself. You can do it and be healthy about it!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!