Options
Huerita_Sarinana
Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
Sooooo bored! Comment a joke.

Replies

• JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm horrible at jokes! I can tell you all kinds of disgusting/funny stories though.
  • JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I had to do my first physical exam EVER on a poor 16-year-old kid who had a varicocele on his testicle. MY FIRST TESTICULAR EXAM! And the kid had a VARICOCELE! It's an enlargement of the veins in the [whoops MFP edited word that sounds like "totem" and begins with "scro"] and it can affect a guy's fertility and sometimes they need to be repaired surgically. I was like..."Okay, turn your head and cough!" [nervous flittering about] "Okay all good!"

Supervising doc: "Uh...did you happen to notice the HUGE VARICOCELE he has?" Proceeds to palpate the poor kid's testicle and explaining the risks, surgical procedure, etc. while the kid is staring at me with a panicked expression like, "WTF is this guy doing? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?"

I looked like an idiot. Basically like missing a pink elephant in the middle of your living room.
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    JiveDoc wrote: »
    Oh I'm horrible at jokes! I can tell you all kinds of disgusting/funny stories though.

Lmfaooo try me
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    JiveDoc wrote: »
    I had to do my first physical exam EVER on a poor 16-year-old kid who had a varicocele on his testicle. MY FIRST TESTICULAR EXAM! And the kid had a VARICOCELE! It's an enlargement of the veins in the [whoops MFP edited word that sounds like "totem" and begins with "scro"] and it can affect a guy's fertility and sometimes they need to be repaired surgically. I was like..."Okay, turn your head and cough!" [nervous flittering about] "Okay all good!"

Supervising doc: "Uh...did you happen to notice the HUGE VARICOCELE he has?" Proceeds to palpate the poor kid's testicle and explaining the risks, surgical procedure, etc. while the kid is staring at me with a panicked expression like, "WTF is this guy doing? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?"

I looked like an idiot. Basically like missing a pink elephant in the middle of your living room.

LMFAO more like a neon pink elephant
  • Batmani
    Batmani Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So basically what do you call a Reindeer with no eyes?
    No idea.....

(No Eye Deer)
  • ksmi141
    ksmi141 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Back when T9 was the hot thing, I got Zumba Fitness for Christmas. So, I text my best friend to ask if she wants to come over and play Zumba with me... except T9 didn't accept Zumba and decided "sex slave " was the most appropriate substitution. That phone hated me.
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    Batmani wrote: »
    So basically what do you call a Reindeer with no eyes?
    No idea.....

(No Eye Deer)

LMFAO
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Options
    ksmi141 wrote: »
    Back when T9 was the hot thing, I got Zumba Fitness for Christmas. So, I text my best friend to ask if she wants to come over and play Zumba with me... except T9 didn't accept Zumba and decided "sex slave " was the most appropriate substitution. That phone hated me.

LLMFAOOOOO SPELL CHECK IS THE WORST.its like made to torture you
  • alinavillasenor
    Options
    6o6wlv7uw9qd.jpg

This always makes me smile.
  • budgies15
    Options
    Alright I got one so a kid was at school and his teacher told him to learn the letters of the alphabet, so he went home and asked his sister "what are the letters of the alphabet " she said go away then he asked his brother but he was focused on playing with toys so he asked him what are the letters of the alphabet his brother Said I am bat man so he went and asked his dad who was watching football what are the first letters of the alphabet. His dad said 49ers 49ers!!! At the TVs so he went and asked his mom who was cooking buns and she said my buns are burning my buns are burning. The next day when he went to school his teacher asked him what are the first letters of the alphabet he said go away said the teacher sent him to the principle and he said just who do you think you are he replied I am Batman "alright how many Spankings do you want "said the principal the kid said 49ers 49ers after that is is said he was seen running out of the room screaming my buns are burning my buns are burning and holding his bum.