47 lbs lost since 1/1/14 and counting! Will you join me? :)

Options
candacecollinsfinley
candacecollinsfinley Posts: 114 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
Hello gorgeous! I'm so glad you stopped by to visit! Let me introduce myself, I'm Candace Collins-Finley!

I am 27 years old and I live in St Augustine, Florida with my amazing, supportive husband Patrick! We have been together since 2011 and got married in November 2014 on our three-year anniversary as a couple! We got married (just the two of us) on the beach and went to Paris for our dream honeymoon!

I have not always been fit and happy, in fact I started my journey at 240 lbs! I remember trying on my clothes one day and not being able to zip it up! I wore the largest size the store carried (a size 18/20) and my clothes didn't fit! I really love fashion too, by the way! I love to read fashion magazines and look at the gorgeous clothes and makeup the models wore. I looked in the mirror everyday wishing I could be smaller and fit into the beautiful clothes I saw in the fashion magazines and on the runway! I wasn't sure what to do, walking around could get pretty tough, I would get tired and sweaty just walking for a little outside. I had been engaged a little over a year at this point, and I wasn't sure when I'd ever feel pretty enough to walk down the aisle, in a gorgeous gown...

To this point I have lost over 47 lbs by changing my mindset, fitness, and nutrition and I want to help you too! Take a look at my photos to see how far I've come!

I've always had a passion for helping others achieve their goals! I have over 7 years experience working in the financial industry, helping coach other towards their financial goals, and worked most recently as a financial advisor. Once I realized how far I have come in my fitness goals I knew I wanted to help others with theirs!

Will you join me in reaching our goals together? :)
t5g545rw07qc.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!