MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    200 calorie starbucks mocha
    90 calorie special K cereal bar
    then ill have fruit in a little while
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So today I had Cocoa Pebbles! YUMMMYY treat and not too bad on calories with skim milk.
  • nunley25
    Options
    Total cereal with raspberries and one scoop of whey protein isolate
  • usedtobeme
    Options
    i had eggwhites with half of an allegro 4%m.f. cheese slice (only 20 cal!) and some ketchup + coffee + apple! i was hungry soon after though. :<
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oatmeal with ff milk ,apple
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I had a womnderful breakfast this morning. ! cup of raspberries sweeten with splenda over 1 sl. of mrs baird's double fiber bread and 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese. . It came to 300 calories. Like a shortcake.---Marie
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    2 slices of low sodium ezekiel bread, 1 whole egg plus two egg whites. Ho hum.

You know, I've been wanting to do that with my eggs, but I feel like I'm wasting the yoke. What do you do with the extra yokes?

It's less wasteful to throw them in the trash than to wear them on your hips.
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    2 slices of low sodium ezekiel bread, 1 whole egg plus two egg whites. Ho hum.

You know, I've been wanting to do that with my eggs, but I feel like I'm wasting the yoke. What do you do with the extra yokes?

It's less wasteful to throw them in the trash than to wear them on your hips.

AMEN!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I had a peanut butter and apple sandwich.

2 slices of ww bread
    1 tbs peanut smooth peanut butter
    1 small apple diced
    a sprinkle of cinnamon

epic yummy:heart:

I found the recipee in one of my old learning to cook for kids. I had never tried it so I thought whatever and tried it. I very happy about it :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well I thought I would try one of those Jimmy Dean D-lights turkey sausage bowls so I heated that up and ate about 4 bites and didn't care for it so I gave it to my hubby. Then I ended up eating a packey of Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal. 160 calories and 2 fat grams
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had some 1cup and a half of fruity floats cereal :tongue: with 3/4 cup of fat free milk.............I must be having an odd week because I don't think I have ever bought fruity cereal before yesterday. But all in all it was good!
  • Booksarenice
    Booksarenice Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    :drinker: coffee.coffee,coffee plus 1 turkey sausage pattie and a special K waffle (130 cal)and then a bowl of blueberry oatmeal.(110 cal) I split breakfast into two sitting 'cause I leave for work so darn early that I nibble 1/2 of breakfast in the car then about 8:00 have the rest.
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    1/2 c. lowfat cottage cheese and 1/2 a banana
    coffee
    water

My husband wants to go out to eat but he's still sleeping and I am starving!!! So I'm eating now!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    1/2 c. lowfat cottage cheese and 1/2 a banana
    coffee
    water

My husband wants to go out to eat but he's still sleeping and I am starving!!! So I'm eating now!
    Good for you girl! If I go out to eat it won't be near as good as what I can do at home!
  • shemricquick
    Options
    I had one fried egg on whole wheat, and I made homemade carrot/spinach/apple/celery juice. It was yummy! :bigsmile:
  • Teachtheplanet2009
    Options
    coffee with soy milk. Greek yogurt with banana! Very filling.
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    One fried egg
    2 slices of sara lee soft and smooth Wheat
    1 1/2 smart balance butter
    water.

Great breakfast will keep me full for awhile.
  • wantmycurvesback
    Options
    1/2 cup Eggbeaters, green and red bell peppers, onions, and a slice of LF provolone made into an omelet... I was going to add a carb but I woke up late, (11am!) so I'll pass today and move onto lunch shortly!

Also coffee with vanilla Silk creamer...mmm..
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal pancakes this morning - very yummy. This is a recipe from "Change One" and uses whole wheat pancake mix, oats, and almonds. Very tasty and very filling for around 250 calories..

Also had coffee with hazelnut silk creamer... love the silk!! :tongue: :tongue:

jb