8-Mar: Duathlon session:
    - 4.8K run, 15K cycle, 3.2K run - 14.3 miles
    - March Total: 58.4 miles
    -

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,640 Member
    Options
    You're welcome marciaj! (*) and 2ledbetter it looks like you're doing great! (*)

EVERONE Keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO THIS! (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

off too Sunday worship services....Will check back in late this evening....
  • smiles4474
    smiles4474 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I might not make the goal but I'm certainly going to do my best trying. I'm in. I read all the post and know what is required of me. Ready Set Go
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    23 days to go, you can do it
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Smiles4474, first of all... Great name! I love it!! :)
    And welcome, you fit right in!

Crazy weekend for this chic. Will update numbers tomorrow. Happy Sunday to you all!!
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    smiles4474...YOU MADE ME SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) .....WELCOME aboard our exercise world........ (*) IF you collect another (*) we keep you! lol........

Today husband was off work. We attended Morning Church Services. After a church fellowship dinner we came home, collected the girls and off too do some major hiking UP AND UP AND UP a loooooooooooooooooooong trail! lol....Total today was 4.5 miles..OH I ACHE! lol Would be good IF I could do THAT everyday....

TOTAL thus far March 7th..................23.0 Walking miles...
    .........................................................59.6 Exercise bike miles...
  • Dred_855
    Dred_855 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    3-8-15 Walked = 9.7 miles

March total = 47.9 miles
  • marciaj10
    marciaj10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Walked 1.8 miles on TM today
    March total... 21.7 miles
  • runnincrazy14
    runnincrazy14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    3/8- 5mile walk
    Total- 27 miles
  • FatMoojor
    FatMoojor Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    It's quite amazing how coming on here and seeing what other people are putting in on a daily basis makes you not think up a reason to skip the gym today.
    I think my main plan for march is going to be just getting the miles in, either on the treadmill or the trails near my house and then in April I will probably switch out a few days for strength training.

Got until September to get in shape for a 100k run.

1/3 - 0
    2/3 - 5 miles
    3/3 - 0
    4/3 - 0
    5/3 - 10 miles
    6/3 - 5 miles
    7/3 - 7.5 miles
    8/3 - 13.25 miles

Total: 40.25miles.
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    1st to 8th March total 21.57 miles
    9th March 2.25 walk to work
    Total 24.19 miles
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    Ok, catch-up time...

3/6 3.08
    3/7 2.52
    3/8 1.33

29.28 total miles
  • jahmanrv
    jahmanrv Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am out of commission for a week. My ankle is swollen bad. Going to rest it for a week and hopefully it will help. I'll do what I can for the rest of the month, but not sure if I'll make the 100 mark. I'll make a mark, just not sure how many miles. All good, as there is always next month to hit the 100 mile mark.
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    3/1 - 3/8 = 37.81miles

Total = 37.81 miles

• jesiann2014
    Options
    Johmanrv, I'm sorry to hear of your setback. Definitely take it easy and you are so right, there is always next month. And yes, you will make a mark one way or the other. :)
    We're here pulling for you!

Great job to all of you!!! (*)
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    FatMoojor you made me SMILE as well! THANK YOU as you are an inspiration as well with your posting.... (*) You are doing great. Since having problems losing I am walking outside some days. Other days I walk AND do a session on the Exercise Bike. At least 2 days a week I take a walk and then later in the day I do a shorter one with 10 pound weights (5 lbs on each leg.) Other days I do just the exercise bike. I do realize that our bodies get use too the same thing every day. I wish I could do upper body stuff. I am trying but since the recent try I am now having a bit of discomfort in my neck and upper back. I am told NOT too do anymore for awhile SO I just have too keep doing what I'm doing..

ANYWAY rain all week Weather channel is calling for. It has rained this morning. I am taking my umbrella just in case it starts again before I get back...I'm off now....
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    3/6 2.58 miles
    3/7 9.51 miles biking
    3/8 21.5 miles (spin class)
    total for week: 44.8 miles
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    jahmanrv wrote: »
    I am out of commission for a week. My ankle is swollen bad. Going to rest it for a week and hopefully it will help. I'll do what I can for the rest of the month, but not sure if I'll make the 100 mark. I'll make a mark, just not sure how many miles. All good, as there is always next month to hit the 100 mile mark.

YOU HANG IN THERE! We ALL have set backs. It is that we do not let that get the better of us. Do what you can when you can. WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!

I have taken 2 walks already this morning. One by myself which was 3.25 miles. Got back and it was still not raining and the road had dried so I took the girls for a 1 mile walk. Total of 4.25 miles. I don't think I will add the totals just yet. I have finished a light lunch and resting. It still looks good out there so I think I will try one more walk. Will log all this evening...
  • Drewlssix
    Drewlssix Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Drewlssix wrote: »
    Drewlssix wrote: »
    Sooo do miles walked at work/daily life count?

3/1 3.23 miles, a little less than half a mile jogging on mill

3/2... Forgot Fitbit all day :/

3/3 5.2 miles, split between treadmill in the morning and about 2.4 miles walking the neighborhood after I gave up on the 50+ degrees and sunshine we were promised. The meager balance is down to house chores since this was my day off.

3/4 3.63 miles walking

3/5 4.47 miles walking

3/6 4.17 miles at work.

3/7 5.09 miles work

3/8 4.52 miles, mostly a walk around town before lifting.
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    09-Mar:
    - Cycle: 10K
    - Run: 3.4K
    -
    Total: 66.7 miles

exercise.png