GAH!!!!! James is off Idol? No way!!! so depressed

Options
c2sky
c2sky Posts: 487 Member
Any idol fans out there? I never cared. I don't even have a t.v. but when I found out that Stefano went to my former neighborhood high school, I had to check it out on line. Then I discovered James. I was so instantly in love with everything about him. I'm so shocked he is gone. No way!

So sad, I can't eat.

And please don't tell me how great Haley is. She growled way too much, and she is sooooo arrogant.

Replies

• taylor1098
    taylor1098 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree! James was so talented. Haley is awful and should have gone in week one in my opinion, In my opinion it should have been James, Scotty, and Lauren.
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Any idol fans out there? I never cared. I don't even have a t.v. but when I found out that Stefano went to my former neighborhood high school, I had to check it out on line. Then I discovered James. I was so instantly in love with everything about him. I'm so shocked he is gone. No way!

So sad, I can't eat.

And please don't tell me how great Haley is. She growled way too much, and she is sooooo arrogant.
    REALLY!!!!! I'm on the West Coast!!!! Guess I won't have to bother watching NOW. Didn't have a clue I'd see that here...I was avoiding FB so I didn't "find out"......
  • lharr56
    lharr56 Posts: 1
    Options
    America got it wrong There is no way that James should have got sent home Haley needs to go next definitely Bummer
  • caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    Im so sad to, but remember its usally the ones that dont win it that makes it big..
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I agree! James was so talented. Haley is awful and should have gone in week one in my opinion, In my opinion it should have been James, Scotty, and Lauren.

I agree!!!
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I agree with both of you!!! James!!! Though, I loved Casey, too :(
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    I really wanted to see James singing with Steven Tyler in the finale. What a letdown! :frown:
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    I know I can't believe it... I found out from a spoiler too... should have known better than to be on FB before I watched it. James should definetely NOT have gone home and Haley should have been gone a LONG time ago!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options

So sad, I can't eat.

REALLY!!!!! I'm on the West Coast!!!! Guess I won't have to bother watching NOW. Didn't have a clue I'd see that here...I was avoiding FB so I didn't "find out"......

Unfortunately, people don't think about time zones. Too bad that it ruins it for those on the later time zones.
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options

THANK YOU. Especially to the arrogant part. That girl can't take criticism at all.
  • Konpeito
    Konpeito Posts: 82
    Options
    Well I WAS going to watch the results...-_-;
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    Crap! I was just killing time during Idol commercials, and now I know how it ends. :sad:
  • c2sky
    Options

So sad, I can't eat.

oops sorry!!!!!!!!! i'm on the west coast too, but I don't have a t.v. so I looked it up on line.
  • paulasue75
    paulasue75 Posts: 9
    Options
    oh shoot! i'm on the west coast and the show isn't over yet! What a shock! i was thinking it was gonna be haley for sure! I love james....but, Scotty is my man!
  • c2sky
    Options
    so sorry guys. I vented here because I didn't want to spoil it on facebook. sorry....really.

I guess it's my shock that overcame my good sense to wait. But GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so shocked!!!!!!!!!!
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    I really, really thought Haley was going home. I can't stand her and couldn't picture her on the radio, she'd be like another Ruben or that old gray haired guy that won, if she won. James always gets great feedback from the judges and the judges even said Haley sucked. So sad. But I think that James will still get a deal of some kind, both J-Low and Steven love him, so maybe they'll pull some connections.
  • paulasue75
    Options
    It's ok! i'm just sad he's gone. i was really hoping it was haley this time! i really thought he was gonna win!
  • laydeeworeblak
    Options
    I'm so mad James got voted off! I can't stand Haley. She growls way too much!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    I love James, but I had a funny feeling he'd be leaving tonight. I predict Lauren will win the whole thing.
  • paulasue75
    Options
    I can't stand Haley either! and she had such a horrid ''don't you tell me i did bad'' look on her face last night! Dang! I never liked her singing! ever! ......James will still have a career! for sure!!!