who needs to lose 100+ lbs

Options
i want to lose atleast 100 lbs by december. I have a goal of 60 by july. I coul use all the support and friends to keep me on tract.

Replies

• BlackRoseSin
    BlackRoseSin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100. I don't have a timeline like you, but I'd be happy to help.
  • vanilla045
    vanilla045 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 100lbs. I've set a timeline of a year for my quest. I'd love to be any help I can be, cuz Lord knows I need help.
  • Nanoosh92
    Nanoosh92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i am looking forward in losing 100 lbs too :), and i am ready to assist you at anytime.
  • sammyw84
    sammyw84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose 100lbs or as near as I can get :# lets hope we can all help each other.
  • andiecoo
    andiecoo Posts: 3
    Options
    I need to loose close to be 100 and would like to loose 50 by July. Let's keep updating and checking in. Be accountable for our actions. You can add me as a friend.
  • natlee629
    Options
    I do! Just started this! Good luck everyone!!! Add me of you'd like!
  • rlundberg329
    rlundberg329 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I would like to lose 175 pounds but I would be very happy with 150lbs. Long road ahead but with positive support I believe I can do it. I also have RA and am on lots of pills so that hinders the same exercising but am going to try walking everyday. I also have a Fitbit flex if anyone would like to add me on theirs.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/372T4G

Please feel free to add me as well. :D
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose about 120 lbs. Gonna be a long journey! Could use all the support I can get :)
  • russelltiara
    russelltiara Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 76 lbs... Let's keep each other motivated!!
  • VicTitch
    VicTitch Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I don't need to loose that much, but I want to say I am SO PROUD of all of you!!!!! Congrats on taking steps to make yourselves healthier! It is such a long, hard road & good support makes a huge difference. Happy to be a cheerleader. Good luck to all of you, you can do it!!!!!!!
  • kanwalfaisal
    kanwalfaisal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi this is kanwal I'm coming back on track again will love to help
  • txrn123
    txrn123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started off needing to lose 100 but since then I have lost 14 pounds so I have 86 left to go. I'm trying to focus on 10 pound increment successes since I have a long way to go still. Started at 240, down to 226. I started the end of January, went off the wagon somewhat for my birthday weekend but got right back on it afterwards.
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I still have about 100 to go :)
  • nichernan
    nichernan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i have a little over 100 lbs to lose. ive lost 19 lbs thus far. ive still got a long way to go. lets keep each other motivated! you can do this!
  • shettythirtha
    Options
    hey Sandra! Good luck with your journey! :)
    I have just my own..so far its been good.
  • Amethystwolf
    Amethystwolf Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do! Feel free to add me :)
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome all. I know that losing 100 or more seems overwhelming. I can assure you that you all can do it. When I started I was 450. I have lost 127 with 123 to go so if I can do it you all can to. Anyone can feel free to add me for support. I have an open diary and will be here forever:)
  • fatheadedmidget
    fatheadedmidget Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 87 lbs. My goal is to lose 37 lbs by may 26th. That would put me at 200 lbs on my birthday. I started out at 321 lbs last April 2014.
  • Feeline666
    Feeline666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too, it seems such a long way :neutral_face: