GAH!!!!! James is off Idol? No way!!! so depressed

Options
2»

Replies

• cpanzeri
    cpanzeri Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Loved James!!! However, I love Scotty and Lauren a tad more!! But Hayley... Really?? She should have been gone!!! I think James will get a deal regardless!!
  • Debbiebear04
    Options
    I wanted James to win so bad!! I am very upset he was voting off before Hayley!! I was NOT impressed with her attitude and personality last night!!! I was hoping she would be voted off tonight! Now I hope Lauren wins it all!!!!
  • tat2tinkerbell
    tat2tinkerbell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the central time zone and never watch results shows, I always wait for them to be over and know who is going to be voted off before I watch. I get too anxious lol. So tonight I turned in just to see the end of the show and saw it happen, broke my heart. I honestly was beginning to think he would win it. I like Scotty but I think he needs to go, Hailey does a lot of growling, and Lauren I love her, she can do no wrong in my eyes lol. If James is gone, I want Lauren to win.

Sorry some of you guys got your show ruined, but you can enjoy the performances without worrying during Ryan's suspense building bits :) (trying to find something positive lol).
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Poop....I was waitin all day for the AI show tonight.....Oh well, watched it with the hubby anyway ;/
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Ugh. So irritated over this. I love James. Pia and Casey should ha e lasted longer too. Now it's sort of obvious that Lauren will win. She's the next Carrie underwood.

Grrrrrr I'm so mad at idol right now. Haley should have been the one tonight or even Scotty. But not my baby pie James !!!!!!
  • almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't understand all the Haley hate. She's amazing and I haven't seen a single arrogant action from her. But I'm mostly pissed everyone spoiled that James went home. I love him!
  • nannyciriaco
    Options
    I am an Idol fan, watch every season....I was totally shocked tonight I was convinced that he would win the whole tamale this year..Oh and I won't say how good Haley is, I don't like here...I actually expected it to be down to Scotty and James in the finale...But I truely believe that James will do very good in the music industry, I like him way better than Adam Lambert and he is doing really well...James' dream of making a better life for his family will come true...
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't understand all the Haley hate. She's amazing and I haven't seen a single arrogant action from her. But I'm mostly pissed everyone spoiled that James went home. I love him!

for the third time. I am sorry. I didn't think people watching the show would be on here. FB maybe but not here. Well, I'm new. But I do feel Haley was arrogant. She certainly was last night. And when they announced who was staying, she never seemed happy, grateful or surprised, just kind of, "well of course."

Again, please understand, I have NEVER cared about this show. I only watched it because of the Stefano connection. But I was so impressed with James. And when I found out he had high functioning autism as well, that drew me even more to him. I have a 20 year old autistic son, who also performs. And he is a different person when he performs. He learned music in the 6th grade, when I introduced him to the drums. I never saw him be truly happy, until then. Then he learned to sing, play the piano, and act. So I admit, I had a motherly love for James, as well as a musical appreciation. I sing myself too. I will sincerely miss him. I hope he makes it at least as big as Jennifer Hudson did.
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT IN THE TITLE!! Some of us live in other countries and the results show has not aired yet. Thanks for ruining it for me. Jeez.... You could have put "spoiler" or something.
  • c2sky
    Options
    WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT IN THE TITLE!! Some of us live in other countries and the results show has not aired yet. Thanks for ruining it for me. Jeez.... You could have put "spoiler" or something.
    o.k. apology #4......I'm sorry. Have you read my other apologies?
    Anybody else want to holler at me?
  • caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    No, no yelling here. we are all Human and mess up you gave an apology now lets move on and get back to supporting one another.. boy some people take there TV way to seriously..ok everyone group hug : )
  • IKnowICan
    IKnowICan Posts: 86
    Options
    Aww So Bummed.... I love James...I live in the same town....Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk was preparing for the big parade for James :sad: :noway: :smokin:

All the runner ups lately usually cut a CD & not the winner so I hope to hear him on the Radio real soon. Go James:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • c2sky
    Options
    Aww So Bummed.... I love James...I live in the same town....Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk was preparing for the big parade for James :sad: :noway: :smokin:

All the runner ups lately usually cut a CD & not the winner so I hope to hear him on the Radio real soon. Go James:drinker: :heart: :drinker:

I hope they still give him a parade. I had read that.

Rock on James! I will buy your first album for sure.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,120 Member
    Options
    so sorry guys. I vented here because I didn't want to spoil it on facebook. sorry....really.

I guess it's my shock that overcame my good sense to wait. But GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so shocked!!!!!!!!!!

So, next time.....name your thread American Idol SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Then they know not to peek :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,120 Member
    Options
    No, no yelling here. we are all Human and mess up you gave an apology now lets move on and get back to supporting one another.. boy some people take there TV way to seriously..ok everyone group hug : )

yeahthat.gif
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Quite frankly, I was not able to watch it tonite.......too much going on in my life and don't have Tivo! I know I am still in the dark ages, what can I say!? Anywhoo, I am glad for the internet so I can find these things out! I am very sad to hear that James was let go I love his talent! I believe he will get a great record deal just like Daughtry did! As for Haley, she does have a bit of arrogance that shows up.....it can be somewhat subtle at times, but it is there. I remember when Pia was voted off.....I was shocked and crushed then too and like tonite I could not watch the show and so I caught the results on Youtube and the look on Haley's face was sheer joy while everyone else was pure shock and dismay! I was very saddened to see that show up in Haley! I like her talent but not her attitude.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I was hoping the final three would be Casey, James, and Paul. We see where that got me. LOL
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    I was hoping the final three would be Casey, James, and Paul. We see where that got me. LOL
    I loved Paul too!
  • c2sky
    Options
    Quite frankly, I was not able to watch it tonite.......too much going on in my life and don't have Tivo! I know I am still in the dark ages, what can I say!? Anywhoo, I am glad for the internet so I can find these things out! I am very sad to hear that James was let go I love his talent! I believe he will get a great record deal just like Daughtry did! As for Haley, she does have a bit of arrogance that shows up.....it can be somewhat subtle at times, but it is there. I remember when Pia was voted off.....I was shocked and crushed then too and like tonite I could not watch the show and so I caught the results on Youtube and the look on Haley's face was sheer joy while everyone else was pure shock and dismay! I was very saddened to see that show up in Haley! I like her talent but not her attitude.

Thank you. That is EXACTLY what I was talking about. When Pia left, Haley looked happy. When James left, she looked happy. I just don't like her.
  • crystallite71
    Options
    Yes, i agree with everyone. Haley should have been voted off ages ago, she's terrible. I wish we could vote. I would totally vote for Lauren, she IS definately the whole package.

:)