Almost 100lbs less than my highest weight-pics

Options
124»

Replies

• keme2016
    keme2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have the same start weight as you and we're the same height. How long did it take you? Do you have any tips?
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and so inspirational!!!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    keme2016 wrote: »
    Congrats! I have the same start weight as you and we're the same height. How long did it take you? Do you have any tips?

A little over a year. Being committed to logging in everything I ate/drank and staying under my calorie goal is where I began to really see results. I also found exercise that I love to do. I started running again by using the C25K program and am now training for a half marathon this Summer. I also started doing Zumba and I love it! I plan to get my instructor license when I get to my goal weight. Also using a food scale to weigh out everything is very important for accuracy. I was amazed when I first started using one about the differences that you come up with. Best wishes to you :)

• DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Fantastic job! You DO look like a teenager!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nice job! That takes serious dedication. You look great.
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!