Your favorite food..

Options
13»

Replies

• mmonaghan99
    mmonaghan99 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Noodles! Pad thai is my favorite, but basically any asian noodles or italian noodles, egg noodles... I love them!
    Also cakes and pastries. But obviously I don't get to have that stuff every day anymore, just sometimes.
  • breonn_clark
    breonn_clark Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Honey Roasted Nuts
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I can't pick one. I need two.

The first is pizza. I mean GOOD real NY pizza. The kind when you fold it in half and take a bite the cheese pulls off and hits your chin to give you 3rd degree burns and the grease runs out the crust side to drip off your elbow.

The second is Neapolitan Ice Cream. That way I could pick which flavor I'm in the mood for on any given day.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pizza! One with plenty of ground beef, pepperoni, cheese and an additional mountain of meat.
  • falycia8
    falycia8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A big fat juicy cheeseburger. Or fried okra. By the pint...
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Seriously mushrooms!! Any way grilled, sautéed, raw, whichever I love mushrooms...Blueberiess are amazing as well!!
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good quality coffee also!
  • sahead710
    sahead710 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Qdoba, a naked queso burrito with savory queso, Mexican rice, steak (extra steak) black beans a mound of guac, sour cream, shredded cheese, and then chips and savory queso, I could eat it every day for forever :p
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Pizza, burgers, BAE-CON
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I can eat this @ every meals...