Help with exercise entry

Options
0600bob
0600bob Posts: 19 Member
I've just learned I can't get the freakin Jawbone to sync here- cause it's not made to!!! Damnit. Does anyone have a thought on doing an exercise entry every night that gives my total steps and calories burned (per Jawbone)? I'm in good shape, so even in a 10,000 step day, that's 500 calories. Most days, I jog, so calories burned could be more, but if that's just walking all day, I don't think it's accurate. But since all my food is being entered here, I'd like to capture it all. Anybody???!

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    How tall are you and what do you weigh, what have you set your basic activity level to on MFP. 500 could be steep.

Just log as walking under cardio, double click on calories and you can enter any number

(I'm 5'8, 163lbs and set to sedentary - it takes me 2500-4000 steps to hit sedentary ...if I get to 10k I earn around 350-400 dependent on intensity) if you're set above sedentary you might double count more
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    My Jawbone syncs fine (with the exception of the last few days, where MFP was having issues). If you're having problems connecting, call Jawbone and they'll walk you through it. Plus remember ton enable negative calorie adjustments.
  • 0600bob
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    How tall are you and what do you weigh, what have you set your basic activity level to on MFP. 500 could be steep...
    Yes. I'm 5'6 1/2"- that's right. The 1/2 is important. The activity level like my 1/2 inch are hurting the ratios. I'm at 155lbs, but 1 year ago, at 147lbs, I was 7.8% body fat. So those calculators are screwy. I'm making these changes. Thanks!!
  • 0600bob
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    My Jawbone ... Thanks!! I'm calling jawbone today. I don't know negative calorie adjustments.