Tell me the Peeps didnt do this

Options
Hi Everyone! So I have been on the weight loss journey since 1/16 when I gave myself kickboxing lessons for my 39th birthday - real kickboxing like in the dojo not the aerobics class. Then at the end of January I got my Garmin Vivofit. Aside the Superbowl - who knew a veggie thincrust pizza from Dominos could be SO bad ? - I have done really well. MFP gave me 1200 calories and my weight didn't budge and I was starving so I went to a BMR calculator and found out it should be 1331 and so that has been my goal. I pre set the food I will eat the night before in MFP to prevent me from rummaging in the kitchen - I know what I can eat for the day - I eat that and I don't stray. I have kickboxing 3 days a week and the 3 other days of the week I go to the gym for an hour and a half and I take Sundays off. Sundays I do not pre plan my meals and this Sunday it bit me.

I was 4 lbs 4 oz from my first BIG goal I just want to see 149.9 then its on to the 130's- today I woke up and I have gained 1 lb 4 oz... I ate 8 peep bunnies yesterday in a moment of weakness. I know it would take 3900 calories for me to gain this much over night but still. It was very disheartening :'(

Thank you for letting me vent
Tiff

Replies

• tiffanyking1976
    tiffanyking1976 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @chisskellington - love your avatar! and I know and normally I take ups and downs ok - today it was just a low blow.
    - THANKS for the encouragement
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Remember sugar can cause inflammation and water weight gain also. Salt is not the only culprit. Drink some extra water to flush those nasty(yummy) Peeps out of your system.
  • itstimeRK
    itstimeRK Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Check your sugar and sodium intake yesterday as they can cause water retention weight.