Any non- scale victories this week?

Options

Replies

• futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I nailed crow pose, which I had been putting off trying because I thought I wouldn't be strong enough. I was pretty amazed at myself when I pulled it off, and I'm going to start practicing it every day.
  • Ticklemynose
    Ticklemynose Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Learning more about nutrition and exercise, how my up-down relationship with food began.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I nailed crow pose, which I had been putting off trying because I thought I wouldn't be strong enough. I was pretty amazed at myself when I pulled it off, and I'm going to start practicing it every day.

Nice job!! I always have really wicked bruises on the backs of my arms after a sequence with crow. It's a pose that I need to work on for sure.
  • rhoffman33
    rhoffman33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wearing a pair of pants today I haven't been able to wear in year's. They have been hanging in my closet for so long it took work to iron out the crease from the hanger they were hanging on.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    fit into a pair of work pants that i haven't been able to wear. and, no muffin top in sight.
  • attemptingfierce
    attemptingfierce Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've had about 30 oz of water today. I also avoided the donuts in the breakroom.
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I bought my first dress with no X on the label.
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My husband said to me, "Wow, you really must be losing weight. Your pants are loose!"
  • jennbo83
    jennbo83 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I used to do a certain hike regularly and I would always struggle in certain spots. We haven't done the hike in a really long time and went his weekend. I didn't struggle! It was amazing!
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I was trying on shorts at Old Navy and a young (teen girl) told me "you have to get those shorts...you have amazing legs and not many people can rock those shorts but you can." Yes that made this 39 year old woman very happy! I bought the shorts. HA
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 of c25k and ran the 8 mins of it. May not sound impressive but I'm just under 300lb that is hell of a bulk to move. Also rather than feel creamed, I feel more energetic.
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options

Nice job!! I always have really wicked bruises on the backs of my arms after a sequence with crow. It's a pose that I need to work on for sure.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited. I think I'll practice it awhile at my own pace before I try it in a sequence. I bet I'd have bruises too!

I love the pose you mastered! I can't quite do it. Or I sort of can, but there's a muscle above and behind my knee that sometimes spasms, almost like it panics, when I'm bringing my foot closer. When it behaves, I can do it, but it's rare, so I don't usually try. (Maybe I should, and just try harder to stay relaxed. Just really worried I'll pull it and not be able to exercise for awhile.)
  • amywootang
    amywootang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    there were cupcakes in the breakroom today....and I said NO.

• dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I noticed today that my turkey neck was gone so I'm guessing it's 2 victories because that means the skin is springing back!
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Today, I got up and went to the gym, for which I gave myself extra points since it is Monday after a time change!
  • farberry
    farberry Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did cartwheels on Saturday!
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have given up one of my two daily Rockstar energy drinks. (I know one a day isn't good either, but it's the small victories) here's to more water in my day!
  • SMKing75
    SMKing75 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My husband told me I feel so much smaller to him now when he's hugging me or laying next to me! Good things to hear!
  • trish56832
    trish56832 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was craving chocolate but not really hungry so I went in the backyard and cleaned up after my 4 legged babies... I no longer want chocolate ;)
  • Duval514
    Duval514 Posts: 3
    Options
    Shaved 10 seconds of my mile!