friends in their 40s???

over the past couple years many of my friends have fallen away (not logging, etc) and I am missing having peeps to be social with :) iWork, iRun, iMom, iWife.....<<<<my resume. Would love to add some friends my age to my FL to support, encourage, and chat with :)

Replies

• lesliewalker108
    lesliewalker108 Posts: 61 Member
    Hi I just joined and I love fitness pal. I find that it s not that hard at all
    and will continue . I weighed 214 and I am down to 209 and want to get to at least 185 , which is still big but where I look my best.
    I know I have a long way to go and realize it takes time, and try to picture myself healthier since being diagnosed with pre diabetes at 46
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    MFP is a great place to start! Welcome Leslie :)
  • Bridesmomma107
    Bridesmomma107 Posts: 16 Member
    You can add me!!!
  • antiguadreams
    antiguadreams Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 40. :smiley: and I always welcome new friends.
  • Hi everyone I'm 48 year old mum wife grandma just having a go like everyone else ...love to chat with anyone that needs encouragement :)
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    I am seeing many go by the wayside as well. sad.
  • indyrunning
    indyrunning Posts: 136 Member
    Me, me...40 and fab!
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 294 Member
    I'm 40. :smiley: and I always welcome new friends.

• jmasci20
    jmasci20 Posts: 82 Member
    Ahh to be in my 40s again!
  • Sunnyrae74
    Sunnyrae74 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm 40 and fabulous. :smile: Feel free to add me anyone.
  • Hi I'm Carolyn ..mother of 4..wife.. work at home..I an 40 and trying to loose about 60 lbs or more.. long road ..feel free to add me.
  • angelas870
    angelas870 Posts: 1 Member
    Just turned 41and looking to lose 1lb at a time until I feel great. AGAIN. I know how to do it. I know what to do. Just make me accountable lol.
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    I turn 40 tomorrow so anyone can add me then lol
  • melbnz
    melbnz Posts: 10 Member
    I am 42...just joined up so feel free to add me.
  • filmlass
    filmlass Posts: 27 Member
    Hi, I'm 44 and a mum of 3. I've been using MFP on and off for a while but am really determined this time to make it work! Feel free to add me :)
  • marjorie_plaisance
    marjorie_plaisance Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, am 40, from France and need to loose weight too...! Would be nice to talk with u!
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Hi, I just hit the big 4-0. iMom, iPartner, iWork, iBike, iExercise.. Please feel free to add me.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    i will be 46 in a few more months. im on here everyday....
  • eswann21
    eswann21 Posts: 2
    Hi I'm Liz in the UK and am 40 in a couple of weeks. Struggled with weight all my life and have just had my gallbladder removed so taking this as an opportunity to change my life. I too am looking for some new friends to share the journey. Good luck everyone with your own journeys xx
  • janeyh_72
    janeyh_72 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi, I'm 42, looking for new peeps to help motivate and support. I'm pretty good with food intake definitely struggling with consistent exercise. Cheers Janey