State of slim/Colorado diet

Options
Has anyone read this book and followed the plan? Just wondering what your successes have been

Replies

• amesea
    amesea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started this week after a serious plateau and it just got my weight loss engine revving. I'm in Phase I losing about .5 lbs a day, and switched over from another diet. (So it's not water weight or volume). Definitely takes a little discipline in the first two weeks and then loosens up a little. I get the feeling that it is moderating my insulin levels.
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in my first week, and it's going very well. Sugar is a huge vice of mine, so these first 2 weeks are tough. I think I had a headache the first couple days, because of the sugar withdrawl, but now I feel really good.
  • jamiereed486
    jamiereed486 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this program since 1/17 and have lost 14lbs. Im re-starting from
    Phase 1 since I fell off the wagon and didn't take the time to read the book well enough. I'm committed and can do this! Would love to connect with others- feel free to friend me
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine was just telling me about her parents and brother having success with this. I think they are actually participating at the Anschutz Medical Center. When I out it together that Extreme Weight Loss is using this system, I just bought the book. Looking forward to starting it. Thanks for sharing your experiences.