t25

Options
I just ordered t25 and has anyone else tried it?

Replies

• katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm on week 8 and loving it. So far lost 14 lbs.
  • rwcw89
    rwcw89 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off of it for a while (mom of a baby and a hubby who works a lot = not even 25 mins to myself) this week I'm back in it! I did alpha ab intervals and I am feeling it today!
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love it. Just started it today
  • Lablady22
    Lablady22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two and I love it!
  • jessiec856
    Options
    Super sweaty cardio workouts! Definitely some great workouts in the T25 program, especially for fat loss. Have fun!
  • farbodfarahbakhsh
    Options
    How can u order t25 or any other workouts ?
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    How can u order t25 or any other workouts ?

You can order it online for $119
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/focus-t25-workout-mobile.do

There are other good dvd workout videos like Julian Michael's 30 day shred at places like target for $10

Hope that helps
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Finished it through Gamma phase. It's what got me back into exercise and basically changed my life! :)
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It's my soul mate program! I lost almost 30 pounds and 25 inches with it! I'm definitely doing another round this summer.
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just started on Tuesday! So far I love it, I can't wait to see results. I'm going to measure myself tomorrow
  • dezokay
    dezokay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My first day was yesterday I have yet to figure how to track my workouts on here tho lol. What's gamma I only have alpha and beta
  • strujillo73
    Options
    It's my soul mate program! I lost almost 30 pounds and 25 inches with it! I'm definitely doing another round this summer.

That's awesome!! I am thinking of using that for my summer home workout when my girls are on summer break. Did you follow the meal plan or just log and keep your calories in check?
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    dezokay wrote: »
    My first day was yesterday I have yet to figure how to track my workouts on here tho lol. What's gamma I only have alpha and beta

Gamma is the third phase and an additional purchase. It's 4 weeks and for strength conditioning. I got so much muscle from it!

I'm actually restarting Monday, April 6...couldn't wait until summer and I have a perfect 10 weeks between my spring break and summer break (school librarian) :-)
  • Simply_Yulz
    Simply_Yulz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Did it last year. Loved It Gonna do it again when I finish Insanity Max 30 in a few weeks and I'm gonna attack Gamma too!!
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just started last week with 3 workouts. Tonight will start my 5-day schedule. Last week I did Cardio & Speed twice. I thought Cardio was the hardest to complete, even using the modified! So out of shape! Some reason I found Speed easier. We'll see how I feel come Saturday. I have vacation in 7 weeks & hoping to lose a few pounds/inches in that time.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 7. I completed the program once before though, I can't remember my results. I just knew that I loved it and enjoyed it so much that I wanted to do it again.