My weight got stuck!!! Help me out plz!

My weight got stuck for so many days i'n so diprssed i'm eating clean and healthy doing treadmill and zumba suggest me some diet tips or give me some diet plans please

Replies

• sanna26
    sanna26 Posts: 7 Member
    give it some time, be patient.. try not to weigh yourself so regular..
    i weight myself every 2 weeks, or sometimes every 3 weeks.. that way you can really tell if theres a difference.. continue with your healthy eating - 3 meals a day with fresh fruit and veg as snacks, and continue with the exercising.. try not to weigh yourself until the end of the month.. let me know how you get on :smile:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    how many is "so many days"?

eating clean has nothing to do with weight loss, its all about calories in verse calories out.

If you open your diary and share your stats (calorie goal, current weight, height, age, and exercise routine) you will get more useful feedback.

How are you logging, do you use a food scale or just eyeball things?

• shamaasad
    shamaasad Posts: 4 Member
    Its been a month i write what i eat
  • shamaasad
    sanna26 wrote: »
    give it some time, be patient.. try not to weigh yourself so regular..
    i weight myself every 2 weeks, or sometimes every 3 weeks.. that way you can really tell if theres a difference.. continue with your healthy eating - 3 meals a day with fresh fruit and veg as snacks, and continue with the exercising.. try not to weigh yourself until the end of the month.. let me know how you get on :smile:

• shamaasad
    And this is the problem may b i weigh myself daily in the morning
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    There's nothing wrong with weighing yourself every day if you can handle seeing the fluctuations.

Can you open your diary?