3 months progress - SV and NSV

Options
boredfatman
boredfatman Posts: 100 Member
well I figured it was time to post something here which might encourage others.

When I started doing this I weighed nearly 13 and a half stone. I started losing a couple of pounds or so before using mfp.

Today I weighed in at 11 stone 8 pounds - nearly 2 stone lost in 3 months!!

I also fit into two suits that I couldn't previously do up at all, meaning I've lost at least 2-3 inches off my waist.

Add to that, despite playing football for two hours last night, for the first time ever I managed to run 5k this morning meaning I jogged for 30 minutes non stop - I've never done this before.

Accomplishing this is only possible by being determined to change. My diet is better, my fitness is better and every time I go to the gym I come out feeling more positive than before I went.

Don't get me wrong, some days are hard but it is so worth it!!

Replies

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, keep it up!
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I can never remember what a "stone" is, other than it is a significant measure of weight, and you've lost 2 of them! Terrific! All the best to you in your journey.
  • ElisaJtsu
    ElisaJtsu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    2 stones! Wow! 5K is my goal, I'm on week 4 of the challenge and very proud to manage 5 minutes :)
    Well, it's the beginning of a journey and stories like yours are really inspiring & helpful! Well done & thank you!
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    gerrielips wrote: »
    I can never remember what a "stone" is, other than it is a significant measure of weight, and you've lost 2 of them! Terrific! All the best to you in your journey.

A stone is 14lbs.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • boredfatman
    boredfatman Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, ran another 5k this morning after finishing work at 1AM, my legs are sore but it's a good sore!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!